Sleep Over

After Hiccup was finished cleaning up from dinner he went into the living room where Astrid was and found her asleep on the couch with Toothless asleep on the floor beside her. Hiccup has never had anything like this happen to him before so he didn't know what to do. He wasn't sure if he just threw a blanket over top of her or if he should bring her back to the camp site or bring her to his bed. Well what he did know was that 2 of those thing he knew he couldn't do. Hiccup didn't have a blanket and Toothless was already asleep so he couldn't bring her back home. The only choice he had then was to bring her to his bed.

Hiccup picked Astrid up in a bridal style with her head facing towards him resting up agensed his chest. he smoothly walked over to his bedroom trying not to wake her up with to much motion. He laid her on the left side of the bed and gently laid the bed sheets over top of her. He then walked  over to his dresser and took off his shirt and pants. He changed his pants to a looser pair of pants made out of a cloth material. He put his close in the laundry making his way over to his bed. he laid down beside Astrid, pulled the bed sheets over top of him and went to sleep.

At around 1:00am Hiccup woke up. He woke up to be facing Astrid. He started blushing since Astrid has one hand laid gently agensed Hiccup's chest and one that has made its way across his bare stomach. After Hiccup got over that he was able to fall back to sleep. The next time he woke up was at the same time as Astrid and at a more reasonable time. This time they Hiccup woke up to his arm now also wrapped around Astrid. The 2 sleepy vikings stared at each other for a second before letting go of one another. Hiccup got out of bed and quickly out a shirt on since he wanted to cover up his scars. when Hiccup got out of bed Astrid wasn't to aware of things yet so she didn't even notice them. She got out of bed to but didn't have to get changed since she went to bed in her cloths. 

"hey Hiccup. Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed then with Snotlout again." she thanked him. "Oh ya. No problem." he replied to her.

Hiccup put on his mask and was about to walk out of his room with Astrid when she stopped him with a look of worry across her face. 

"Whats wrong Astrid?" he asked her all concerned. 

"What if Snotlout and the rest of the gang is out there? They'll be wondering what i was doing in your room and why i slept with you. I don't know how to come up with a reason." she said getting all worried and her heart rate picking up with speed. 

"We can just say the truth, You fell asleep on the couch with Toothless, i had no blankets or way to get you back home to your camp so you came and slept with me in my room. And that way we don't have to mention that we were cuddling. Sound good?" Hiccup asked her. 

"Ya" she said back.

Hiccup gave her a hug and then the exited the room. They walked out and didn't see anyone in font of the door. then They made there way over to the kitchen for breakfast and there they were in the kitchen.

The whole gang ran over to Astrid and gave her a huge hug as if she has been gone for a year. In Hiccups mind he was thinking that if he went back to berk and showed who he was the most he would get would be a high from a few people he didn't even know. Hiccup watched as they all started talking and for some weird reason Gobber just kept staring at me.  

"I have a question for you Astrid. Why is it if you know this boy so well that you have never talked about him before?" Gobber said being all smart trying to get the truth from the both of them.

"Umm....well as you guys know i don't really talk about my past that much."  she explained witch was true.

"Oh. Well if you don't mind me asking, how did you guys meet?" Gobber asked again. 

 "Well when we were little our parents were best friends. That's how we are close. We went on adventures all the time together. When his parents moved away with him they wanted to meet up again and when they did we hung out with his grandmother well our parents were on a boat but they never came back." Astrid lied to them.

"Ah ok. Now what was your name lad." Gobber asked

"I don't really like to tell people my name. There are many people in this world that want me dead for some of the good things I've done so that's why i don't give away my name. The only person that knows my name is Astrid. She is the only one i can and will ever be able to trust." he explained to Gobber.

"OH  MY GOD GOBBER! How can you not remember his name. Don't you remember, it's HICCUP, remember when we stayed here longer and eavesdropped. DUHHHH." Tuffnut explained. 

Behind hiccups mask his face was all red and his eyes were wide with shock in them and disappointment. Hiccup then turned around and left the room heading towards Toothless in the living room. "Come on bud. Were leaving....again." he said sadly.