Finding you

ASTRID POV

It's Been three days and I'm still stuck in this cell in the middle of the ocean. I hate this. I keep getting hurt because I don't know what this dragon eye thing is. If I did then maybe this Viggo guy would let me go.

I was just sitting in my cell when I heard foot steps coming closer to me. It's time again for my torture. A guard came and unlocked my cell door and they took me to Viggo again. We went into the room and they sat me down in the chair. The same chair where Viggo split my hand open.

"So Astrid. Did our little incident trigger your memory to remember are the dragon eye is?" Viggo asked me. "No it hasn't Viggo. I honest have no idea where this dragon eye is or what it is. Hiccup ran away a long item ago and just recently this year we have found him. He has been very secretive and hasn't told me anything so I really don't know what the dragon eye is." I explained to Viggo. " I down believe you. Im sure this is one of the things Hiccup told you to say. He is a very smart kid. I know that. We have been playing his game for a while but I will make sure that he docent win. Do you know what happened to people who don't listen to to me?" He said. "They die?"I said getting worried. "No. dieing isn't pain full. enough." Viggo explained to me. He grabbed one of the guards and pulled down the rim of his shirt a bit and showed this big scar. " This is what happens. I'm sure you've seen Hiccups scars before that I've given him every time he dose't do something I ask." Viggo said. "No I haven't." I said getting worried. "Well you about to find out how Hiccup felt overtime he didn't tell me what I wanted. Take her away!" He said to guards by the door. They took both of my wrists and brought me to a different room with a chair sitting in the middle of the room with ropes sitting on the chair seat. they picked up the ropes and sat me down on the chair and tied ropes rondo my wrists and legs so I couldn't escape. then Viggo walked in. "So Astrid are you ready for a little fast of what happened to hiccup?" Viggo asked me. "Not really but I don't really think I have a chose do I?" I said to him. "No you don't. This is the only way I can get threw to you. Knife." Viggo said to me well asking someone to pass him a knife. I took the knife from one of the guards and pulled down the shoulder of my shirt. Right under my collar one he pressed the knife into my skin making me bleed. he dragged the dagger in various ways and the stopped it and twisted it pressing it further into my skin making a dot. I cried in pain begging him to stop.

HICCUP POV

Wen we all split up I went south, Snotlout went North, Fishlegs West and the twins East. Toothless and I used echo location to try to locate her. The sun was still high in the sky so I knew we still had a few more hours to continue looking. If I just gave Viggo the dragon eye when he asked for it we wouldn't be in this situation and Astrid could still be safe back at Berk with us. Ugh I feel so bad about tis. After an hour or 2 more of searching we found some ships. I told Toothless to Gove off his signal to tell everyone that we found them We followed them Making sure to stay out of sight well we waited for back up.

After a while everyone was here and I told them our plan to get Astrid. "Okay does everyone understand the plan?" I asked them well looking at the twins. "Ya. blow everything up in sight." The twins said. "Oh god." I mumbled to my self after hearing there response. " Okay on the count of three we attack, ready? 1....2.... ." "Yaaaaaaaa!!!" I hard the twins yell and fly off before I could get to three. "Great. So much for the element of surprise." Mumbled again as all of us followed the twins toward the ships making sure the don't get killed in the moment. We blasted the ships taking out the hunters on it. They shot the dragon root arrow at us and I had to warn the others about them and how they would mess with there dragon sand they would get captured. We got rid of all the ships except the one that Astrid was on. Or plan was that once we got rid of all the other ships they would be my back up as I went into the ship to get Astrid. The plan was working perfectly. we kept taking out more and more hunters as we got closer. Soon I saw Viggo decided to out of hiding and I flew full speed towards him real to kill him. But I wouldn't actually kill him because I'm not like that. I landed hard on the ship and pulled out inferno. I started throwing hits at him working on getting past him so I can get down to the bottom of the boat where Astrid will be. It was weird Viggo was going easy. Its like he wanted me to get Astrid. I signalled Tootles to follow me down to the bottom of the ship well the others worked on taking everyone else out on deck. I found Someone sitting in chair in a dark room sleeping and as I got closer to the person I realized it was Astrid. I rushed over to swinging the cell door open. She had just recently been torchered my Viggo. She has fresh wounds to. I quickly untied her ropes and carried her onto toothless and we flew out of there.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I know I haven't written anything in a really long tome but Iv'e honestly had really bad writers block and it seems to be know I have to think hard of what to write next. feel free to give me any ideas on what you want to see happen. I will for sure put it in and It will help me come up with new chapters faster. In the mean time iv'e Benn writing a new book called the princess. it does have Hiccstrid in it and I think you guys will really like it. Bye for now