Stirring Up Problems

When Hiccup flew down from the sky his father still didn't seem too happy. Its not that he wasn't happy about the getting along with dragons but he was un happy about the wedding. Now Astrid refuses to marry Snotlout so now all the wedding setting up was a big was of time. Stoick did feel like Snotlout would make a better chief but now that hiccup is back that make him next in line for chief. The chief wasn't all to happy really about hiccup coming back. 

Everyone started to make their way over to the great hall for a celebration.

As Hiccup entered the great hall he was greeted with "soon, we need to talk" from his dad. Hiccup followed his dad to the side of the great hall well the other went off to celebrate.

"What do you need dad?" Hiccup asked.

"I don't want you to become chief or marry Astrid." He said

Hiccup gave a small astonished laugh and started to walk away. 

"HICCUP YOU COME BACK HERE NOW!" Stoick yelled at him across the room. That caused everyone to go silent and stare.

"No. I will not come back because I'm finally happy and have something i love and you just try to take it away from me because you cant accept that! So no, i wont come back." He said disappointed. 

Hiccup left the great hall and started to just walk. He had no plans on were to go because if he left the island again he would loose the person he loved. 

Astrid was in the great hall and didn't know how to react. She decided the best thing to do right now was to go and make sure Hiccup was okay. She ran out of the great hall and into the forest to look for Hiccup. She was afraid that when he said"i wont come back" that he was going to leave again. Astrid cannot marry Snotlout. It would be the worst thing every trying to live with him. She kept walking in the forest until she found Hiccup dangling in a tree.

"Are you okay?" she asked feeling bad for what happened in the great hall.

"I'm just frustrated and annoyed." He replied getting down from the tree.

"Hiccup. Did you mean that when you said you loved me." She asked a bit worried for the answer.

"Of course i do." He said embracing her in a hug. 

"I couldn't imagine what it would be like if you or I loved someone else. I couldn't imagine a world without you in it." he said giving her a long deep kiss.

Meanwhile in the great hall everyone was talking again and fun celebrating the alliance with dragons. Stoick was sitting at a table quietly thinking of ideas that could still give Snotlout a chance at becoming chef and not Hiccup. Some things that he was able to think of were if Hiccup has had sex before then he can't become chief. He could also make up a race kind of thing like whoever gets married first becomes chief but Hiccup would defiantly win that because he has Astrid and no one wants to marry Snotlout. Stoick Got up and started to head out to find Hiccup. He went out the big wooden doors and into the forest to get Hiccup. He found him and Astrid making out under a tree but he didn't care at this point.

"Hiccup have you ever had sex!" stoick yelled at him.

The two broke apart really fast and started to blush.

"WHAT! NO! God dad!I've never had sex!" Hiccup yelled in embarrassment.

"Oh really. Not even with Astrid?" Stoick said trying to pry something out of him.

"What the fuck dad. No! I have never had sex. Not with Astrid Not With anyone. Astrid is the only person I've ever dated." He yelled at him again even more embarrassed.

"Ugh" Stoick mumbled and then walked away.

"I'm sorry Astrid. I don't know what he was thinking."Hiccup apologised.

"Don't worry. Its kinda nice to know that you've never dated anyone else." she said.

"Why don't we start heading back home" Hiccup suggested.

"Ya. Hiccup why don't you sleepover at my house tonight?"Astrid offered.

"that would be good. Thanks Astrid." He said.

When they got to Astrid's house Hiccup started a fire to warm up the dark cold house. The two of them cuddled up by the fire and watched the fire slowly burn the wood to ashes. 

At the great hall the people were slowly starting to leave and go home. The gang decided to go find Hiccup and Astrid to see what they were up to. They went up to Hiccups house first and knocked on the door. Of course the chief answered. 

"Hello sir. Are Hiccup and Astrid here?" Fishlegs asked.

"No their not" He answered.

The group then left to go see if they were at Astrid's house. They went up to the and knocked on it hoping they would be their.

Hiccup was asleep until he heard the knock on the door. He woke up Astrid so then they would both be awake when he opened the door.

"Hey guys. what up?" He asked them when he opened the door.

"We just wanted to make sure you were okay" Fishlegs said.

"Hold on. Let's rephrase that. I could care less. You guys wanted to make sure he was ok." Snotlout jumped in to say.

"Well that sounds about right." Hiccup said not surprised.

"i am okay though guys. Don't worry" Hiccup added.

  "Oh trust me i'm not" Snotlout said again.

"dam it Snoutlout. do you always have to add in those comments. do you think it make you look good or cool?" Hiccup said starting to get annoyed.  

"Well ya." Snotlout replied.

"Snotlout can you please just leave before i punch your face in." Hiccup said in the most nice possible way he could. 

"No and if you did you wouldn't be able to become chief."Snotlout said knowing Hiccup can't refuse that. 

"UUUGGHHHH!! SNOTLOUT LEAVE NOW!!" Hiccup yelled at him.

Snotlout got scared and finally decided he should go. Hiccup and Astrid said goodbye to the others and closed the door. The two went upstairs to Astrid's room to get ready for bed. hiccup took off his shirt and Astrid got changed into her pyjamas. They both crawled into bed and went to sleep cuddling in each others arms.

__________________________________________________________

Sorry guy for the long wait. I had a really hard time coming up with something to write. i hope this was okay. i kind of planning on having Hiccup not get along with his dad and Snotlout. well now that I've got some more ideas to add in I'm going to go a write another chapter.