Coming For You

ASTRIDS POV

This time instead of the guard coming to get me Viggo did. He didn't say anything to me. He just brought me up to the deck of the boat. He gave me a mop and bucket and I started cleaning. The motion I did to move the mop really hurt my back.

I had half of the deck moped when Viggo asked me the question again.And again my answer was " I don't know what that is".

"I am getting tired of that answer!" He yelled at me.

He shoved me into a wooden pole as he left and I continued moping. As I was moping I noticed a black spot appear in the sky. I watched it as it got closer and realised it was Hiccup. I felt relived that he had found me. But I wasn't the only one who noticed him. One of the dragon hunters came and grabbed me well all he others started shooting at him. I could tell that Hiccup has had lots of practice with this kinda stuff because he got to the ship quite easily. then the hunters started charging at him with their swords and I tried to break free from the hunter that was holding onto me. I kicked him in the nuts and he let go fast and fell to the ground. I ran towards Hiccup trying to dodge hunters. I was in reach of Hiccup when I got shot in the back by a arrow. it made me all sleepy and i couldn't see straight. I started to fall and felt the arms of someone catch me.

HICCUPS POV

I saw Viggo shoot the dragon root arrow at Astrid and she started to fall. She fell right into my arms. I lifted her up and jumped off the side of the ship landing on toothless. Toothless knew the drill and flew to berk as Fast as possible well i cradled her in my arms trying to stop the bleeding. Toothless and i landed hard on berk and I ran Inside Astrid's house. I didn't need help from Gothi since I learned how to deal with this stuff on my own. I laid her down on her bed and then went to go find her medical stuff. I was actually surprised that she gad bandages and gauze pads.

I pulled the arrow out and then pushed the gauze pad onto the wound to help stop the bleeding. I heald the gauze pad on until it stopped bleeding. When I pulled it off it started to bleed again but just a little. I got a fresh gauze pad and taped it onto her shoulder were the gash was. After that I cleaned up her gash on her hand to. I feel so bad that this happened to her all because i kept the dragon eye a secret form her. I guess I thought if I didn't tell her about it she would be safe. But I was wrong. I sat the side of her bed until she woke up. There was no way I have figured out yet to dragon root out of your system faster. It took a few hours to for the dragon root to pass threw her system and well she was still unconscious I realized that her parents weren't around anymore. I thought I would ask her about that later once she is better.
A few hours went by so I started to make some food for when she wakes up because I though she would be pretty hungry when she wakes up. I made some chicken sandwiches. As long as tuffnut isn't around we should be able to eat in peace. Well I was in the middle of making the sandwiches Fish-legs came and knocked on the door to check on Astrid and to see if she was awake yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't really finished this chapter yet its just that I've got a bit of writers block so I'm just going to post what I've written so far so you guys that have been waiting finally have something to read. Sorry