The new student

"MOM I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THIS FUCKING ACADEMY! HERE ARE MY FRIENDS AND..." I yelled at her. "Corbyn please... You will get there what you need. I can't handle you alone" she sat there in the chair and reads. How can she be that cold? "IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT DAD DIED!" I run up in my room and slammed the door. I just sat there in my room.
"CORBYN DON'T SLAM THE DOOR LIKE THAT AND YOU HAVEN'T TIDIED UP THE LIVING ROOM" My mom yelled. She doesn't even care how I'm feeling. I'm not going to that fucking academy.

A week later my mum drove me to the academy. She really did it. She just walked in my room, packed some stuff, put it in the car and said "come".
She stopped the car, got out and put my baggage on the floor. "I'll miss you" she said. "Sure you will" I said sarcastic and walked with my stuff in the direction I thought it was right.

There is just one direction so I followed it

There is just one direction so I followed it. "Hey are you Corbyn Matthew Besson?" A young boy walked to me.

"Yes, who are you?" I asked him

"Yes, who are you?" I asked him. He must be around 16 or 17 years old. "I'm Zach and you and me are sharing a room. That's why I thought I should pick you up." he said. "Wow that's kind, thanks" I said. "They told me you don't know anything about this camp... Or the people in it" he looked at me. "Yeah I dunno anything and what do you mean with people?" I watched him. "Hmm maybe you should hear that from our gang leader" he looked forward. "Gang... Leader? Our?" I stutterd. What kind of academy is that? Why are here gangs? "We have gangs here. There are many but two are the most powerful. One powerful is BTS and the other is ours Why Don't We..." He smiled proud. "Wait you guys called your gang Why Don't We?" Weird name for a gang. "Yep. We were like 'Hey, why don't we make a gang' and so developed the name" he laughed. "Ah I see. But do the gangs have fights?" I was scared. What if I get in a big gang fight...? "Hey don't be scared. We don't have fights. You were put in our gang." He smiled. "How do you know I was scared?" I asked him. Still scared. "Oh I can hear it but lets go in, the others are waiting." He can hear it? What the fuck....? I don't want to be here... We walked in a big room.