Stalker

A few days passed and everybody trained to get stronger. To get Freya back. They all made a plan that would only work out if everything happens the way it should. They were sure that it would work. That they could get everyone in and everyone out with out being hurt. Only one thing was unsure. Who the bad ones are. They only knowed Jackson and Jinyoung were in there.

Jack's P.O.V

I was with the wolf pack training as I realized something. Mark always disappeared at the same time. On every day. I walked to Hoseok. "Alpha, why keeps Mark the whole time disappearing?" I asked him. "Which Mark? We got three Mark's, remember?" He said lifting his eyebrow. "Mark Tuan." I answered him. "Hmm I noticed it too. Maybe we should send someone who follows him." Hobi said. "I can do that" I offered but he shook his head. "No, Let Melina do it. She is good in stuff like this with out getting noticed. I need you here." I nodded he was right. My cousin could do it better. I told Melina what to do and when he goes away.

Melina's P.O.V

I was following Mark slowly. He often turned around looking out for someone but didn't seem to find the person. After a while of walking I smelled a new person coming. He greated Mark and they kissed. Ew. I was still stalking them to get some information as the boy, who was called Youngjae by Mark, walked away. I hesitated a moment but then followed Youngjae like my guts told me. The boy was a formchanger so I hoped he couldn't smell me.

No ones P.O.V

Jack was talking to his sister Anna as Melina runned to them. "I found something. We need to talk to Hobi, Namjoon, Daniel, Jonah and Jasmin now. Anna could you please call them to the meeting room?" Melina asked while trying to catch her breath. Anna nodded and ran towards the building "What happened?" The curl haired boy asked as they walked to the meeting room. "I'll tell y'all." She said and walked in the meeting room.
Everyone was already here. Jonah was cuddling with his little sister Jasmin, while Daniel hold Jonah's hand. "What happened?" Namjoon asked. "I had the mission to follow someone from the pack who always is gone as a specific time. Well I followed him, his name is Mark Tuan. He met with a boy, who seemed to be in a relationship with. The boys name is Youngjae. As Mark went back I followed Youngjae. And guess what I found out. The boy is meeting with this Jackson guy. Cause Youngjae said 'Sir Jackson he said everything is safe' and then walked away. I could smell the boys fear. I dont think that Youngjae is one of the bad ones but he has to do something with it." Melina explained. "But that doesn't mean that Mark has to do something with it, right? He is just meeting his lover" Hoseok said. "Yeah but what about that Youngjae guy? What was his family name?" Namjoon asked Melina "I don't know. Maybe we should ask Mark?" Melina looked at the others. "We dont have time for that. We need to continue the training." Jasmin said looking to Jonah who nodded. "Yeah. Tommorow the plan will begin. Everyone make their teams ready."

//°sighssss° i really need to write more but I got no time. So for people who are confused here are the characters:

• Corbyn: Fairy // teleport
• Zach: vampire

• Jack: werewolғ beta
• Jonah: Witch

• Daniel: formchanger
• Jungkook: formchanger

• Hoseok: werewolғ alpha
• Jimin: Fairy // heal

• Yoongi: Vampire
• Jin: Fairy // telekinesis

• Tae: chameleon
• Namjoon: witch

• Freya: fairy // mind controlong (corbyn sis)
• Melina: Werewolf (Anna and jacks cousin)

• Anna: werewolf (Jack sis, lucas & kylies daughter)
• Jasmin: witch (Jonah sis)

• Simran: fairy //go threw objects
• Hailey: chameleon (werewolf, witch, vampire)

• Michelle: chameleon (vamp, fc, fairy)
• Hanna: vampire

• Lisa: vampire
• Josi: formchanger

• Jan: formchanger
• Kevin: fairy // fire resistent (cousin Freya, Corbs, son of Derek)

Bad ones: (only the ones they know for sure)

Jackson (witch/ Namjoons cousin)
Jinyoung (fairy, illusion/ Jimins brother)

Wolfpack:

Hoseok (Alpha)
Jack
Anna
Mark T.
Mark S.
L. Mark
Felix
Hailey
Melina