Namjoon's story

Corbyn woke up feeling a pain between his legs. He rubs his eyes as he suddenly rememberd what happened last night. His cheeks get red while he looked at the sleeping Hoseok next to him. A bit embarrassed he wants to stand up to take a shower but a hand stops him. "Don't go" Hoseok mumbles while grabbing Corbyn's arm. Corbyn just nods and lays back in the bed while Hosok starts cuddling.

//

Jin was laying next to Namjoon who was fully awake. He often bites his under lip and plays with his fingers. Knowing him well Jin holds him tight. "Joonie~ what are you thinking about? Is it about the Jackson and Jaebum thing?" he asks and Namjoon nods. "Tell me whats on you heart Joonie. It always helps" he says hoping to help his lover. "We were kids... only 16 years... Our parents had some business stuff to deal and they left us alone in the house. We three were always powerful but Jaebum was the one who used dark magic, just for fun like he always said. He and Jackson were so close. Closer than normal brothers I always knew it. They started a competition who could do the best spell. What Jackson and I didnt knew, that Jaebum was in a depri phase. He put a spell on me to kill him... And I told it Jackson but he never believed me. He tried everything to get Jaebum back from the death. He started participating with darker magic than Jaebum ever did." his eyes became teary, the only thing that showed his sadness. The rest of his expression was careless but Jin knew how much it hurted Namjoon. He hugged him tighter. "What ever he, your family or someone else said. It was not your fault. You couldnt have stopped or known it" Jin said. Namjoon slowly nodded.

//its 00:07 and I am pretty tired so yeah only this much. I finally edited a pic of Corbyn and Hobi. I just have to keep in my mind that before I upload this chap that I insert the pic. And I probably should read the text again to check on mistakes what I usually never do, which is why I got soooo many mistakes in every story.

See you byeeeee