Another Treat

No ones P.O.V
The members of the two gangs sat in a circle, waiting for the leader of BTS to begin. His hand was holding the hand of Jin. "We will make a fighting program for the fairys and Witches. But mainly for the fairys. They need to defend themselves. The YO gang also will go" Namjoon said. Everyone agreed just one looked confused. "Sorry for disturbing but what is YO?" Corbyn asked. "Well that's the gang from Jonah's little sister Jasmin. They are 12 ppl. It's a very popular gang. The name is Young Once that's why we say YO." Jack said. After the meeting everyone walked out, tired. It was already 7pm.

??? P.O.V
"They have received the messages. Good." I said to my slaves. These stupid academy is going to be destroyed and the gangs to. Especially he will be dead. I'll destroy everyone. They will regret everything.

Jimin's P.O.V
The next day the fighting course for us finally started. It was after school. We all walked to the arena. "Welcome Students. I'm Lucas. You might also know me as the father of Anna and Jack. I'm here to teach you to defend yourself and fight!" The good looking werewolf teacher said. "He's hot" I whispered to Jin Hyung. He just giggled. "You know that he is married with Kylie. And he has two children." He said. I sighed. "He is still hot" I said staring at him. In this moment Lucas looked to me smiling. Shit I forgot that werewolves could hear better. I blushed and looked on the ground. "The first thing you learn is..." The whole lesson went fast. We just made theory but he promised we would start tomorrow practice. I walked with Jin Hyung out. Corbyn promised her would come after us.

Corbyn's P.O.V
I walked to Freya after the lesson. "Hey Frey." I said. "Hey Corbyn" she turned around to me. "I heard I... I mean we have a cousin named Kevin. Is this true?" I asked her. "Yeah. I don't like him that much. But you can try. That's him" she showed at a guy that had brown hair, was small and had brown eyes. I walked to him. "Hi are you Kevin?" I asked him. He looked up from his phone. "Yeah" he said. "What do you want?" He asked. "Nothing. I just wanted to say I'm Corbyn and I'm your Cousin" I smiled. "Yeah, dad already told me. Got to go" he said like he didn't care. Rude. I sighed. I looked at my phone and remembered the message from yesterday. I was curious so I walked to the place and saw Taehyung. He looked nervously around the whole time. "Did you write me the message?" I asked him. He shook his head and put a finger on his lips to show that I should be quiet. He started walking and I walked after him. 10 minutes later he looked around. "I didn't wrote it. I dunno who did. Let's just get finnish with it." He looked kinda worried. "Do you think the treat is real?!" I asked him a bit nervous. "I hope not" he said.  A few moments later I saw the waterfall. It felt wrong to be here. "I want to go back.. It feels wrong and it's scary" I said whining. But he looked scared too. I heard a noise and shiver went threw my back. "Do you know what we should look for?" I asked him. He shook his head. We looked around as I saw something light blue between a tree. I showed at it. "Tae Hyung? Could this be what we search?" I asked. He looked at the direction and we walked slowly to it. It was a paper. Tae Hyung took it and opened it, as his eyes widened. He started crying. "No... I don't want to.." he mumbled leaning at the tree and crying. He gave me the paper.

 He gave me the paper

Another treat. "Will y-you do it?" Tae Hyung asked me. I thought about Freya who I have found. "Yes. I don't want to loose her" I said. "Then I'll do it too. But we need a plan"  Taehyung said. I nodded. "We should go back" I said. "Don't tell anyone!" Taehyung suddenly said. "I won't. I am not stupid" I said. I don't want to risk it. We walked back quiet in our rooms. I realized the paper still was in my hand so I fast put it in my pocket. I changed my clothes and layerd down in my bed but not able to fall asleep.

// I know I don't update it everyday so I thought I'll update it every second day. Yesterday I had to cut garlic and I washed my hands a trillion times and day still smell like garlic. (╥_╥) Never mind. I hope you like it(^v^) See ya in the next chapter. 안녕💜