Family

No ones's p.o.v

It was in the afternoon as Derek and Kevin came to visit Corbyn. They all talked and Corbyn started crying again. Hobi sat Corbyn on his lap, trying to calm him down. Derek laid a hand on him and suddenly he stopped sobbing. He just cried quietly. "Look Corbyn I'm so sorry for being mean to you and Freya. It hurts me that I was thinking more about my friends than my family. I hope you can understand and forgive me" Kevin said, his eyes filled with guilt and sadness. Corbyn just nodded. In this moment a guy came in running. "Alpha we've got a problem. You need to come" he said to Hobi, but no one realized how he looked to Corbyn lightly smiling. Hobi carefully put Corbyn out of his lap. "OK Mark I'm coming. Go" he said. The werewolf named Mark bowed and walked out. "I'll be back as soon as I can, ok darling?" Hobi said pecking Corbyn's forehead and going. Then it just was the three. "D-derek h-how was she? A-and my fath-?" Corbyn asked starting sobb again. "Freya was one of the craziest girl I've ever met. She was always with Jasmine, Nadine and Anna. She was always happy and tried to cheer everybody up. She is a big fan of One Direction. And she's always talking about how happy she is about having a brother." Kevin answered instead and realized that he has spoken in the presens. 

//I know its short