The Final Chapter

It was a week after we attacked the bad ones. The witches made sure that Jackson couldn't come back, the bad ones became good and Yoongi and Jimin talked thinks out. Everything was alright except for Jasmin, who lost almost all of her gang members. Anna and Kevin started dating, same as Yoongi and Tae and Jack and Zach. Jasmin barricaded herself, being sad all the time. She didnt even allowed Jonah to talk to her. Not even Freya, who started dating Melina. She was the only single in this whole school. She became better after a bit of time but not really.

A few years later

Hobi's P.O.V

I was walking to Corbyn's room, with roses in his hands. There was no special occasion for that, he just wanted to show him his love. As he opened his door, he saw balloons in his room, and a banner. He stood there, watching the banner a a few minutes, his eyes unable to understand what's written on there. His boyfriend, Corbyn, was sitting below it, smiling shyly but it turned to a frown as Hobi showed no reaction. Hobi dropped flowers in shock, as he understood what was written on the banner, with tears in his eyes and hugging Corbyn tightly.

'I am pregnant'

// Yep an that's the end of this book. The first wattpad book I ever wrote. The first one that reached 1k and ot really made me happy. I am thankful for all the readers that read this book. I could continue this book but I got no motivation for that.

It would make me happy if you check out my other storys.

Keep being amazing, I love you.

-Jasmin