The bad ones

No one's P.O.V

"What could the reason be?" Anna asked. Namjoon sighed and looked down. Jin patted his back also looking curious. The room was silent and after a few minutes Namjoon finally spoke. It was a mumble but everyone could hear it. "I killed his brother Jaebum...." This time everyone gasped. In this moment you could hear the heavy silence in the room, only with the background sound of the heavy rain pouring.
Everyone knew that Namjoon had killed people but still everyone had a shocked expression. Namjoons gaze became sader and the regret and guilt let his eyes become darker. Jin hugged him and rubbed his back already feeling how hard it was for Namjoon to talk about it. Finally Kevin broke the silence. "Uhm so how dangerous is it that this Jackson guy got Freya?" He asked. "Really dangerous. He'll probably has his own gang." Namjoon said now looking up with a blankless face. "Uhm but how did it look like she was dead?" Zach asked while grabbing Jack's hand in fear of the man Namjoon spoke about. "Maybe it just was a spell to make it look like that. An illusion" Corbyn spoke out his thought. A gasp came from the right side of the room. "My brother... He can make illusions..."Jimin said with wide opened eyes. "Your brother? Park Jinyoung? Would he help Jackson?" Jungkooks head shot up. Jimin nodded slowly.
Everyone sighed and then looked to Hoseok. On Hoseok's lap was a sleeping a Corbyn. "Hmm it's pretty late, I think everyone should go to sleep" Daniel said and everyone agreed. They walked to their rooms yawning and Hoseok carried Corbyn. Everyone's head was hurting because of the facts and some were afraid.

The next morning Corbyn woke up in his room. He felt the presence of a body next to him and opened his eyes to see a sleeping Hoseok. He smiled and played with Hoseoks hair. Suddenly Hoseok grinned and hugged him, putting a leg around Corbyn. "Ow you are awake" Corbyn said smiling pulling Hoseok closer, who now opened his eyes. "Mmhh I am. And guess what Zach isnt in this room. He is with Jack" he said in his raspy, sleepy voice that made Corbyn shiver. They looked in each others eyes and then Hoseok put a hand on Corbyn's neck, pulling him closer and kissing him deeply. Corbyn kissed back. They both fought for dominance but in the end Hoseok wins.
[Attention smut]
Corbyn backed away heavily breathing while Hoseok leaned closer to him and licked Corbyn's jawline. He goes a bit down and starts sucking on Corbyn's neck. Corbyn moans as he feels the wetness of Hoseoks' lips on his neck. He grabs Hoseoks hair pulling him closer. After a few minutes Hoseok takes off Corbyn's shirts and kisses him all over the chest. "You are so beautiful" he mumbles. Then he begins straddling Corbyn, who gasps and then startes moaning. Hoseok lays Corbyn on his back, pinning Corbyns' hands above him. With one hand he opens Corbyn's pants and his errected dick plops out. Hoseok kisses Corbyn and grabs Corbyn's cock, slowly  puming it. Corbyn moans into the kiss and Hoseok pushes his tongue into his mouts. He contiues pumping while letting his thumb go over Corbyn's tip. Corbyn aches his back while throwing his had back. Hoseok startes pumping faster and Corbyn cums in his hand. Hoseok smirks and licks it from his hand. "Corbyn are you sure?" He asks and Corbyn nods staring in Hoseoks eyes. He has never felt like this before. Hoseok realeses Corbyns hand and takes off Corbyn's and then his own clothes. He stares a few moments at Corbyn's body. "So beautiful" he mumbles and kisses his inner theighs. Corbyn shivers again. Hoseok puts lube on his fingers and slowly enters in with one of them in Corbyn, who gasps in pain. After a few minutes letting adjust it he nods and Hoseok starts thrusting his finger. After a bit he enters another finger, stretching his hole while Corbyn becomes a moaning mess. "I love your moans baby" Hoseok mumbles and slowly pulls out his fingers. He then spreads Corbyns' legs more and pushs his dick slowly into Corbyn. "Ahhh~" he moans loudly while Hoseok begins thrusting. "Ngh~ you're so tight baby" Hoseok says while moaning and throwing his head back. "Ahhhh~ f-faster hoseok~" Corbyn says into a moan while gripping Hoseoks shoulder tightly leaving red marks and scratches. Hoseok thrusts in faster hitting Corbyn's sweet spot. "Ahhh~ h-here" he moans louder than before and becomes a moaning mess. After a few more thrusts he cums into Corbyn. Corbyn cums feeling the hot cum deep in him. Hoseok pulls out and lets himself fall next to Corbyn. "I think we should sleep again" he mumbles and corbyn nods. After a few moments both fell asleep, cuddling.