The Day

Corbyn's P.O.V
I wasn't able to get enough sleep. I looked the 7282 time on my watch. 2am. I sighed and slowly walked to Hobi's room and knocked. The door opened and a sleepy Hobi stood there. "Hobi I can't sleep" I whined. "Come in" he moves away from the door and I get in and close the door. I walk with him quietly to his bedroom and we both lay down. "Want to cuddle?" He asks smiling a bit. I nod and he pulls me to him, my head on his chest. I fell asleep with smelling his dominant scent.

I was woken up by someone shaking me. Everyone stand around me and Hobi, some with tears in eyes. I rubbed my eyes while Hobi already was up, holding me protective. "What happened?" He asked. "Maybe you should come and see it by yourself." Namjoon said sad. I looked at Zach. His face was pale and shocked, same as Tae's but he was sobbing with Jimin. I stood up, still not understanding what's going on. "Follow me" Namjoon said and slowly started to walk out of the room. Hobi and me following him. It was still dark but I saw we were walking to the school pool. Hobi sniffed in the air and let out a 'Fuck'. "Is this blood?" He asked he started stumbling a bit. Blood? Why the heck is he smelling blood. We walked to the pool, Hobi getting quieter and paler. As we got to the pool, the water wasn't blue. It was darker. Was it the less light? No it was red. As I got real near I saw that a person was flowting on the water, a knife in her heart. I felt everything turning around me, my knees getting shaky, eyes getting teary. Before I could fall Namjoon grabbed me. "We should go now" he said. "B-bu-" I couldn't finish because I started throwing up. I was pulled away but I didn't realize anything. I'll never forget this horrible picture of Freya dead. I dunno how and when but I was back again in Hobis room. I was shaking. "H-have you r-read the p-aper?" A shaking Hobi said next to me. The guys still around us. I shook my head. Well I tried. I was to weak, to shock to move anything. "It was again a blue paper. It was written 'I told you you'll regret disobey me.'" Daniel said. I started sobbing. If Tae hasn't told Yoongi nothing would have happen. "Should we go?" I heard another voice but I wasn't able to recognize it. I was in my own world. Then I realized what was asked. I shook my head panicing. I didn't wanted to be alone. I was afraid. Not afraid of the person who did that. Afraid of the nightmares that started to come even if I wasn't sleeping. The pictures of her. The pool dark red, full of blood. The wounds at her whole body. The knife in her heart. I started sobbing harder, the pictures won't go away. I pulled my legs to me, putting my head on my knees. I felt a quietly sobbing Hobi pulling his arms around me, hugging me. I heard Jin and Namjoon arguing but I didn't understand anything because it sounded like they were miles away. Footsteps out the door. Blood. A door slammed. The scent. The voices miles away. The knife. "NO GO AWAY" I screamed shaking my head that it felt like it was going to fall of. It was horrible. "Corbyn. Please stop. We are here just please stop" I heard Hobis voice but I still shook my head. The pictures won't go away. She. Another one dead. "Him in make him rest" I heard far away a voice command. Slowly everything went black.

Jin's P.O.V
"How could you go with him there?! Cant you see how broken he is?!" I screamed at Namjoon, tears flowing down my cheeks because of the shock. He just looked at the floor. I tried to calm myself down. "Okay look" I started to speak in Korean. "Mianhe for screaming at you. I'm just so shocked. Everyone is. We should rest" I explained. He just nodded and I pulled him to his room, ignoring the fact that Tae and Yoongi were cuddling on the couch. We went to Joonie's room and I put him on his. You could clearly see how exhausted he was. "Sleep" I said, laying next to him and listening to his breath, slowing down.