Mysterious

The person was hugging me for a while, without saying anything. Maybe it was Freya or one of my gang. I slowly stand up and saw a really worried Hobi.

 I slowly stand up and saw a really worried Hobi

"W-What are you d-doing here?" I asked. He looked at the ground. "I heard your conversation. Accidentally. I had to get something from Kylie but as I saw you guys were there I walked away to come later. But because of my werewolf power I could still here it. I'm sorry." He said. He heard it? I was to tired and confused to be angry. "You don't look good Corbyn. Let's go in your room. You need rest." he took me to my room and closed the door. Gosh I never found a boy that attractive. Shit... Am I gay? I was more confused than I was before. I sat down in bed and just was quite. "Do you want to talk about it?" Hobi asked. How did he know I liked boys?! Then I realized he was talking about the family stuff. I shook head. "We found out what my power is" I said to him. "Really? That's great!" He said smiling. Gosh his smile.

"It would be great i I knew how to control it" I said remembering falling into the pool

"It would be great i I knew how to control it" I said remembering falling into the pool. "I can teleport" I said. "Wow that's cool. I think you'll learn it fast" he smiled more. Ahhhh. "You should really rest now. You look tired. I'm going, Ok?" He asked. NO! "Yes" I said. No! Stay. He waved and then walked out. I sighed and eventually fall asleep.

I woke up by and loud noise. The door. Zach came in running. "What happened?" I asked him. He sat down in front of me. "I know we don't know us for that long" he started. Nope he's right we doesn't know us. "But I need your help" he said. "What is it?" I asked. "I think I fell in love with my best friend." He said. "Who is your best friend?" I asked. "Jack..." Oh. "That's..." i didn't know what I should say. "And with what do you need my help?" I asked. "How should I confess? Do you think he likes me too? What if he doesn't?" He asked with sad eyes. "I don't think he'll reject you. Just go for it. It can't be worser than a no." I said smiling. "Thanks" he hugged me. "Wait what was that today with Freya?" He asked me. "Ehm we found out she is my sister and I think Derek is my uncle" I explained. "Holy shit..." Zach said eyes wide open. "School ended now that's why I came to get you. Hobi Hyung said your in our room. We have gang meeting now" he said. Oh. "Okay" "Ehm we are a bit late and I don't think your teleporting is good enough so I'll take us in vampire speed. Climb on my back" he said getting a bit down. I thought he was joking but he waited so I just jumped on his back. I couldn't even see that fast and suddenly everything got really blurry and faded away. I saw we were flying a bit. I closed my eyes but as I did we stopped. I felt dizzy. I climbed down and we walked in the big room we were before.

We all sat down on the floor

We all sat down on the floor. Everyone from my gang was there. And Namjoon. "It's critical" Namjoon said. "Yeah, do you really think it was us? None of us would do that with the killed animals" Jonah said. "I don't believe it. Some of my gang does it. But I mean we wasn't it either." Namjoon said. "Wait what wasn't they?" I asked. "Someone killed animals in our territorys too. And draw the logo of BTS with blood." Jack said with a sad look in his eyes. "Jack grab your pack and look if you find out was there." Daniel commanded Jack. He nodded. "I'll go with them" Zach said. "No!" Namjoon and Jonah said in the same moment. "But they could need a vampire!" Zach said. "Yoongi will go with them" Namjoon said strict. "Your to young" Daniel said. "I'm fucking 17! And in Jacks pack is Anna! She is fucking 15!" his eyes turns red. He looks the whole time at Zach. "Anna was a werewolf till she was born Zach. She learned it till then. You can't control yourself. Your a vampire only..." Jack couldn't finish his sentence. Zach ran out of the room. I didn't know what to say. Jack looked sad. "As I see he has to train a lot to control his feelings" Namjoon said. "Jack go now with your pack. Take Yoongi Hyung with you. Jonah, you and Jasmin go check if you find out if magic was used, every gang should make guards around there territory. Everyone." Daniel said. Namjoon nodded in agreement. "Ehm what should I do?" I asked as Jonah and Jack rushed away. "You go see after Zach and tell him that we meet again at 5pm. Is that okay Namjoon Hyung?" Daniel looked to Namjoon who nodded again. "I'll tell them" he said walking away too. "You should search a fairy to help you with your power. Ask someone from BTS. They are the only one we can trust." he said. "So you really don't think they did it" I realized. "Nope. Someone trys to part us all. But this won't happen. Now go, we all have something to do." He said. I walked out and tried to find back to my room.