A quick Mystic lesson

I walked back in the room. I realized my stuff was already there. I looked in the closets and found finally the empty one. I started packing out my thinks. "Hey. I see your better know" Zach was standing behind me. "Holy shit, why didn't I heared you?" My heart was racing. He laughed. "I'm a vampire. And calm your heart a bit down" he looked at my shocked face. "I can hear your heartbeat. I can hear if you are scared or lying" he explained. "Ah I understand" my heart still was racing. "What is my power? The guy told me everything fairy has different ones" I asked. "His name is Jimin Hyung. And yeah to be honest you have to find out your powers. We don't know them. And your mom doesn't know anything about us. She is a human. Your dad was a fairy." He said. "Hyung? I thought his name was just Jimin?" I said. I was confused. My dad was a fairy too? "Oh BTS are all koreans. Boys are calling the older boys there Hyung. It's like older brother." Wow. "And what about the girls? Don't they have to call the older ones something?" I asked. "They have to. I think it was Oppa... But I'm not sure" he said. "Could you explain me something? About this, about us?" I asked. I mean I live in an academy full of I dunno what, I should know what or who is around me. "Okay how about I start telling you the mystical creatures and there history. First vampires. We were humans before we changed. You can be bitten by one or you have the virus in your DNA and it gets activate if a vampire is around you. In both options you get really sick. It hurts and you feel like your dying. And it lasts more than a few weeks. When you are a vampire in the first days you aren't control able. You don't know what happens with you and when you figured out what happened you are shocked and you can't tell your family." He smiled week. "The most vampire don't even remember the first days. We drink blood, are stronger and faster then humans. We can fly and we can hear and see better. Vampires are or were, depends on who you talk with, enemys with werewolfes. Werewolfes are born a one and the family is big. It has rudels and rudels are more important than family. It is their real family. They have the same powers as us but they only can take advantage of them when it's near fullmoon. On fullmoon they turn into a wolf. It looks more painful than it is. That's what I heard. Now we go on to fairys. They are born as what they are. As you heard they have all different powers like telekenises and healpowers. And Fairys, but only a few can see ghosts." He said. "Wait... I could see ghosts?" I asked shocked. "We don't think so. About that you should talk with Kylie. Or Derek. He is a fairy teacher. Half fairy like you. But lets continue. Fairy were or are, it still depends, enemies with witches. That's how the pest developed. Because of a war between them. Witches have a council, that's why they can't do everything they want. They have rules but they can every kind of magic, with spells, herbals candles and whatever. Then they are formchanger. They can turn into every animal they want. Well depends on how strong they are. We are happy to have the best formchanger Perry as a teacher. He is strong and can turn into anything he wants. And he is Daniels father. My mother is Della a really good friend of Kylie but she works in the FRU, which I'll explain ya later. Now we have the last, chameleons. They were discovered only like 30 years ago, because of Kylie. They hided because they were used for experiments. U must know when two different mystical creatures gets a baby the child is the dominant one. An example. Daniels father is a formchanger, like I said but his mom is Miranda, a witch. The formchanger DNA was dominant, that's why he is a pure formchanger. Chameleons don't have dominant. They can be formchanger, witch and vampire. All three! Kylie is every mystical creature even human." he said. Wow that's much information. Like school. "It must happened to you sometimes. Did you ever saw weird lines on a person?" he asked. I thought about it. "Actually yeah. It was a bit blurry. Everytime when I lift my eyebrow I see them" I said. "That is how we can see what creature the other is. I can see your fairy. It's like someone printed on the others head 'Hey I'm a vampire'. It's cool. Sometimes. Now to the FRU. The FRU is the Fallen Research University. It's a part of the FBI, for the mystical creatures." he explained. "Wait that means the government knows about us?" I asked surprised. "Yap they know. And it's quite late. I explained you everything I could. Maybe we should go sleep." Zach said. "Yep. Thanks for explaining to me." I said. "Oh and tomorrow is Monday what means we have school tomorrow. I'll give you your schedule tomorrow" he layed down in his bed and fall asleep. I layed down too. Eventually I fell asleep.

I woke up by the sound of an alarm. I rolled around. "Ah wake up Corbyn. Today is school" I heard Zachs voice. "Shit" Could I skip first day of school? Probably not. I sighed, got in the bathroom and got ready.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Zach and Jack. "Hey here is your schedule" Zach handed me a sheet of paper.

1. Lesson: Maths
2. Lesson: a language you can choose         between Korean, German, Spanish or       French
3. Lesson: English
4. Lesson: learn about your power
5. Lesson: Free
6. Lesson: Science
7. Lesson: A lesson you can choose between Music or Arts
8. Lesson: Htlimw (How to live in mystical world)

It looked okay. "Zach what lessons do we have together?" I asked. I didn't want to be alone.

*Taehyung's P.O.V*

I woke up, ready to meet the new guy

I woke up, ready to meet the new guy. Everyone was talking about him... I don't even know why. But I was excited to meet him. I found out yesterday that we have only a lesson together and it's English. If he joins Korean we have another lesson together. I mean every member of his gang did something different. I know Daniel does Spanish, Jonah does German, Jack and Zach do French. I hope he will do Korean. I jumped out of bed. Hmm. He was a fairy so maybe I should turn into one. I concentrated but I turned into a vampire. Uff. "Stupid uncontrollable power..." I sayed.

////////////
Thanks for reading (⌒▽⌒)
I hope you like it and will read the next chapters. Comment if you are a Army, a limelight or a shadow falls camp fan or maybe you like everything.
See you in the next chapter
(≧∇≦)/