His power

//Sorry I wanted to upload this part yesterday but as I wanted to post it it somehow got deleted. So sorry. I hope you enjoy it💕 Saranghaeyo💕 //

Corbyns P.O.V

"What? What is my power?! Can someone tell me what is it?" I asked. "It seems like your power is teleporting." Daniel said smiling to me. Wow. That could I have figured out by myself. It was so obvious. Why didn't I realized it? "JACKKK" I heard someone and saw someone blonde hugging Jack.

 Why didn't I realized it? "JACKKK" I heard someone and saw someone blonde hugging Jack

Then I saw another girl hugging Jonah.

And I saw Freya

And I saw Freya. Standing alone. "Hey Corbyn, this is my sister, Anna" Jack said smiling. "And this is Jonah's sis Jasmin." He said. Freya? Where does I know her name from?
/Flashback/
"Bye Daddy, bye Frey Frey. And don't forget my ice cream daddy" I said just caring for the ice. They left. One hour later. "Iceee'' I screamed and ran to the door. There stand two big men, with blue clothes. "Wow real police" I said excited with big eyes. My mom came to see who was there. I walked to my toys to play. Then my mom was crying. And I never saw Daddy or Freya again.

/Back to reality/
I slowly walked to Freya. "F..Freya?" I asked slowly. It fit together. The same eyes. And a fairy. "Yeah?" She asked. I hugged her. She was so surprised. "OMG" she said. "I'm your sister??!" She asked. Wait?! "How do you know that?" I asked her. "I-I read your m-mind. We have to talk to Dad" she took my hand and ran in a direction. "HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I heard someone's voice, but we were to far. Dad? He lives? We ran in a building and ran in a room, where Derek and someone other was. "Kylie... Derek... I found out.. He is.." She said taking air. "What is he? Slow down Freya" the women whos name Kylie is said. "I'm her brother" I said. "Wait he is you brother? My nephew?" Derek said with wide opened eyes. Nephew? "You are my uncle?" I asked shocked. I was confused too. Why does Freya lives? What is with Dad? "We have to talk with Dad!" Freya says. "Freya... Calm down you know how ghosts are. They can only get contacted if they want to. But I'll try" Kylie said. Ghosts? So he is dead? Oh gosh. I don't know what to do. My head started hurting. Then the room got cold and then I saw him.

Derek's P.O.V

I felt the room get really cold. I looked to Corbyn who was really pale. He looked shocked in one direction. "Dad!" He said and then he collapsed. "Omg Kylie!" I said fast walking to him.  "Freya get Jimin" Kylie said rushing to Corbyn. Freya runned to him. "Do you think, what I think, what happened?" I asked. She nodded. He saw him. Jimin came in. He had pink hair now. He kneeled down to him and put his hands on Corbyns head. "Wow he is so shocked. What did happen?" He asked looking at us. There was an awkward silence. "Okay I understand. I healed him. He should wake up now. I'll leave now." He said and left. In this moment Corbyn opened his eyes.

Corbyn's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw Derek, Freya and Kylie standing worried in front of me. And Dad next to me. "Dad!" I said. He smiled. "Hello son." He said. "He is here??" Freya asked. "Yes he is standing next to me. Can't you see him?" I asked hectically. Am I going crazy or am I hallucinating? "No your not my son. Listen. I have to leave soon. Tell Freya I love her and I am proud of you. If Kylie asks, no it's not your power. I love you son and always listen to your heart. I'm always watching y..." he smiled and fade away. "DAD!" I said trying to get him back but he went. I didn't realized I was crying as Kylie gave me a tissue. "What happened?" I asked her. "Was I hallucinating?! TELL ME'' I screamed. What happened... "Sit down first" Derek said. I sit down shaking and still crying. "You saw your dad as a ghost. It may be a power of you. What did he tell you?" Kylie said. "H-He...s-said...that h-he had....to leave soon and he loves F-Freya and i-is proud of h-her. A-And I should t-tell Kylie i-its not...my p-power. And he l-loves m..." I started crying harder. Then Freya hugged me. I could feel she cried to. We just stand there hugging us. "I think you two should rest now. The break ended 10 Min ago but you don't have to go to your lessons. Rest. We will talk tomorrow. Come here in your break, okay?" Kylie said. "Derek you should go to your class. I bet they are waiting for you". I slowly walked out of the room with Freya. As we were in front of my room she left me without a word. I just sat there on the floor in front of my room and cried. "Corbyn?" I heared and felt someone hug me. I still didn't stop crying. I was so confused, shocked at the same time. I didn't know what happened.

//Who hugged him and what will happen next? Find it out in the next chaps. Thanks for my supporters (The persons know who is ment) and thanks to all the people who volunteered to come in this book (like Freya(⌒▽⌒))
(J-) Hope you like itヽ(^。^)丿
Who do you ship in this ff? Maybe your ship will happen (/^▽^)/
Sorry for writing that much even though no one will read it😂
Who listened to TALK??
It's amazing man!
Infires Man! (Oh gosh help me😂)
I'm god. (Jesus Christ I'm watching to much BTS but I DON'T CARE)
If you don't like BTS, like Namjoon said:
(Jimin) YOU GOT NO JAMSS
Okay seriously I should stop. It's 11pm and I have to wake up early tomorrow. Ahhhhhh. 3dollars
Shit man, can someone slap me? No ? Okay bye. Sarang haeyo💕 (Korean: Love you)