The fight

I ignored my blushing cheeks and just sat down next to him. I looked around and saw 2 fairys Jin and Jimin, 2 vampires, a witch Namjoon and a formchanger. Suddenly a vampire changed into a fairy. Wait what???? Wha... Wait doesn't Zach told me chameleons could decide what they wanna be? He must be a chameleon. It was this Taehyung guy. I saw the other vampire was looking the whole time to Tae. Strange.

The Korean lesson went fast over

The Korean lesson went fast over. It was interesting but I think I'll take German. The next lesson was English. There was whole WDW and BTS. Next was learn about your power. I walked in the room and saw Jin and Jimin. I sat down next to them. This class was just full of Fairys. The teacher came in. "Hey I'm Derek. I would like to make a round where everyone says his name and what power he has. I'll start. As I said my name is Derek, my power is controlling feelings and talk to animals. Jin your next." He smiled. "Hey I'm Jin and my power is telekinesis" he smiled and suddenly his bag started to fly around the room and came back to him. "I'm Jimin and my power is healing" he said. "Hey, ehm my name is Corbyn..." There was a silence because I didn't knew my power. "He doesn't knows his power yet" Jin said. "Ah I see" Derek said. "Hey I'm Freya and I can control and read your mind" she said smirking. Scary. Freya... This name sounds so familiar... From where did I heard it..? I dunno. "I'm Simran and can go threw everything." She got up and walked threw a wall. Freya started giggling. "From what I saw she isn't going to come back". Everyone started to laugh. Derek just sighed. A few moments later Simran came back. "YOU FUCKING..." she screamed. She showed at Freya. "SHE FORCED ME TO GO AND I COULDN'T COME BACK!"  She screamed. "Freya. Go to Kylie. Now" Derek said. Freya just pouted and walked out of the room. The next lesson I finally had a break. "Jin Hyung... Could you show me where my gang in the breaks is?" I asked him, unsure where I should go. "Of course" he said and I followed him. As  we walked to them something bad happened. "YOU FUCKING IDIOTS" the vampire boy from BTS attacked Jack. The vampire had now red eyes. "YOONGI YOU BASTARD I TOLD YOU WE DON'T HAVE DONE IT!" Jack screamed. Other students came around us. Then I saw Namjoon and Daniel. They departed Jack and Yoongi. "What the heck happened? Tell. Me. Now!" Namjoon commanded to the both. "These WDW bastards stole killed animals everywhere in our territory. They wrote with their blood their logo. I SAW IT!" Yoongi said. "Did you saw some of us do it?" Daniel asked. "No..." Yoongi said. "It wouldn't be logical that they write their own logo..." Jin said. He was right. "Maybe they did it because no one would think they do it because of the logo." Yoongi said. I sighed. I wished I could be anywhere else and not here. Suddenly I wasn't there anymore... I was in water!? WTF did just happened. I struggled and swam up and saw I was in the school pool.

Jonah's P.O.V
I heard how they discussed. I looked at Corbyn and suddenly POOF he wasn't there anymore. "Guys..." I said but they ignored me. "GUYS CORBYN JUST DISSAPEARED!" I screamed for attention. Everyone looked at me. "What?" Zach looked shocked at me. "I saw it too. He just made poof and then he wasn't there..." Jin said hectically. Great. "We need to search him. Maybe he is in danger. Namjoon Hyung, we'll discuss it later. Jack and Zach can you smell where he went?" Daniel asked. "Week" Zach said, looking in one direction. "He must be in this direction" Jack said looking in the direction Zach looked. We all ran to him, some faster, some slowly. He was in the pool. "Corbyn, why the heck are you here?" I asked. "I... I d-dunno. I-it's c..old." He said and we helped him out. Then we sat down and I made with my power him dry. "Now tell us what happened" Daniel said. "I was there and suddenly I was here" he said. Suddenly an idea came in my mind. "What did you think right before this happened?" I asked him. "That I want to disappear" he said. "Jackpot" I said smiling. "What is with me?" Jack asked. "Nothing silly" I said. "I just think I found out what his power is" I said. Everybody turned to me. I saw that Daniel counted 1 and 1 together and realized it too.

// What do you think it is? Do you like it that far? Write it in the comments