Funeral

Corbyn's P.O.V

It was dark and quiet. The only things could be heared, were sobbing and a few animals. Everybody looked at me, as one Jasmin gave me the fire. She nodded. "I didn't know her for that long. I didn't know that my sister was alive. I always wanted a sister. She was amazing. She was happy. She was gorgeous. I-I wish I could have spend more time with her." My voice broke. I gulped and put the fire on the wood grave. A light blue flame started to burn the grave down. There should be Freya in it but she wasn't. I started crying again. I wanted to hug Hobi but he wasn't here. Every kind was seperated. The witches on the witches side, the fairys on the fairys side and so on. The funreal ended but I stayed here to watch the grave till it burned down. Kevin and Derek with me. As soon as everyone was gone no one said a word. We were just staring in the flames. It was cold and I lightly started shaking. After a few minutes something warm sourrounded me. I knew from the scent that it was Hobi. We stayed likee this for hours and then the fire was gone. I started crying again. Hobi picked me up and carried me to my room where Zach was already waiting. He looked worried. "Okay I have to go now. Please take good care of him, okay?" Hobi said to Zach and left after giving me a quick peck on the forehead. "no dont leave me" i said and wanted to go after him but Zach held my arm. "He has something important to do. He will come back" he said. I just nodded and layed down in my bed, hugging myself. "Ehm Zach could you sleep with me? I-I cant sleep.." I whispered and suddenly a cold Zach was hugging me. After a hour of thinking and crying I fell asleep.

I woke up by someome warm next to me. I opened my eyes and a sleeping Hoseok was laying infront of me. Our faces only a bit away so that we almost kissed. I put my head on his chest and listened to his breath. I layed there for an hour till he woke up. "Corbyn are you awake?" He asked and I nodded still cuddling with him. He moved a bit. "Nu dun stand up. It's so comfortable." I whined and he just giggled. "When exactly did you come back?" I asked him. "Mmh about two hours ago. I woke Zach up and he went to Jack and then I layed down next to a beautiful men" he said. "Are you cheating on me?" I laughed. "Nuu I mean you are the beautiful men silly" he playfully hit me. "Well you only slept two hours now go back sleeping. Okie? You need rest" I said and I could feel him nodding. I just stayed there awake, listening to his breath.

Freya's P.O.V

It was dark. Really dark. I couldn't even see my own hand. I was laying on something hard but couldn't even move much. I moved my hands and touched around me. I was in something like a box or really small room. Am I dead? The only last thing I could remember was this men with a mask. And the blood. Shit I must be dead. I tried to look around with my powers but it didn't work. I must be in hell. I sighed and realised that the air is getting lesser.  "Corbyn" I tried to get in his mind but it was impossible because he wasnt in the near nor is my power working. Then everything went black.

Corbyn's P.O.V

I was eating breakfast as I heard a voice. "Corbyn" I jumped up shocked. "Freya" I said. She was alive.