one

IMPORTANT A/N: so this story doesn't start out with One Direction in it because that's just how we felt it needed to be started, but they ARE in the story other than this chapter I think, but anyways ENJOY THE STORY!! :)

Maggie

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair as I stared at the paper in front of me. I tapped the colored pencil on the desk, thinking what to do next with my paper. I was drawing a portrait of my dog for my art class and I didn't know if I should add the brown tints to the fur or not.

"Knock knock. Hey, Ethan's parents are out for the weekend. I was thinking we could sneak out and go to a party," Ashlee smiled, walking into our shared room.

I glanced at her and made a disapproving noise, going back to my art.

"It's Ethan we are talking about! You've had a crush on him for months!" She said, sitting on her bed.

"I'm aware. But he has this thing for Nikki and I just can't compete with her." I mumbled, deciding to add the brown.

"Well, I say you stick it to the man and ask him out. Haven't you always wanted to try that? It is the 21st century. Women are allowed to ask men for relationship-type things. Like marriage. Women propose. And women ask out men all the time. Grow a pair of breasts and do so." Ashlee stood beside my desk, tapping her freshly manicured nails on the hardwood.

I sighed, tossing the pencil down. "You really know how to get to me." I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

Ashlee laughed and went over to her closet, looking for clothes. "You can wear something of mine." She offered, glancing at me.

"Ha, no thanks. I'm not as tall, nor curvy." I went to my drawer and grabbed a blue tank top and black ripped jeans, followed by a black jacket.

"Wow. I need to help you with your styling." Ashlee said, looking at my clothes, before grabbing herself a red crop top and a cute jacket that stopped at her ribs. She then put on some white ripped skinny jeans and black boots. She grabbed her sunglasses and used them as a slight headband, smiling at me.

"Oh, well sorry for not catching up on the latest style." I threw my shoe at her and then changed my clothes, before we both headed out the door.

"Don't worry about Mum and Dad. They know Ethan and are like... super cool with us hanging out with them." She told me.

"Wait, I didn't even put on make-"

"You don't need makeup, sis. You have natural beauty." Ashlee smiled at me, showing off her teeth. She quickly grabbed her keys and rushed the two of us to the car.

-

I gazed up at the house, my jaw dropped. So many people were there. It was crazy!

"Close your mouth before you catch flies, love." Ashlee smiled, stepping out of the car.

I followed her, standing by her side the entire time, looking around at all the gross people throwing up or making out or just grinding on each other. How did they learn to do this?

"C'mon, love! You're so behind!" Ashlee giggled, grabbing my wrist and walking deeper into the crowded house. We reached the back where there was a big pool, a bunch of people dancing shirtless. Some girls were even without a bra, showing off their boobs.