six

Harry

I knocked on the door of Maggie and Ashlee's practically mansion, only to be greeted a few seconds later by a boy who looks to be about 13 or 14.

"Umm, is this the Johnson home?" I ask.

"Who wants to know?" He asks.

"Marcus!" I hear a familiar voice say. The door opens wider and Maggie appears into my view. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt, leggings, and fuzzy socks. Her hair in a messy bun. She wasn't wearing much makeup, if any, yet she still looked so beautiful.

"I'm sorry about him." She laughs. "Little bro." She says as she pushes him away.

"Ouch!" He yells as he trips and runs up the stairs.

"Umm, come on in." She smiles.

"Thank you." Louis and I both say at the same time.

I feel myself gawking at her home. It had to be bigger and better than ours by a long shot.

"Hello." A deep voice says coming out of the kitchen. I look over to see the one and only Steve Johnson.

"Dad, this is Harry and Louis. They're friends of mine and Ashlee's." She introduces.

"It's an honor, sir." I say reaching over to shake his hand. "I love your work." I smile.

"Why thank you! And please, call me Steve." He tells me, giving me a firm shake before giving Louis one as well.

"It's so nice to meet you, Steve." Louis smiles.

"It's a pleasure, boys. Any friends of my girls are friends of mine." He pats me on the back before making his way back to the kitchen.

"Ashlee, Louis and Harry are here!" Maggie yells up the stairs. Seconds later, Ashlee comes running down the stairs. She had on a large sweatshirt and shorts. Her hair also in a messy bun. I looked over to Louis who was staring at Ashlee. I nudged him so he wouldn't seem so weird.

"Hi, Louis!" Ashlee says pulling him into a hug.

"Hey." He smiles hugging her back.

"I need to get your number A.S.A.P.!" Ashlee says breaking apart the hug and pulling out her phone.

"It's nice to see you again, Mags." I smile making my way over to her.

"You as well, Haz." She laughs.

I pull her into a hug, her hugging me back.

"So, do you guys want to watch a movie?" Ashlee asks.

"Sure!" Louis responds almost immediately.

"Sounds good to me!" I say.

"I'll be there in a second. I'm going to make us some popcorn." Maggie tells us. "What do you guys want to drink?"

"Water." Louis and Ashlee both say at the same time.

"Uh, water for me as well." I tell her with a smile.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute!" She smiles before running into the kitchen.

Louis and I follow Ashlee to a door that led to what I was assuming to be a basement.

"You have a basement?" Louis asks.

"Yeah! It's mainly just our hangout." Ashlee tells us. "C'mon!" She says leading us down the stairs.

The basement was almost as nice as the main floor. It had a long hallway with lots of doors. Ashlee led us to the last door on the right. An in-home movie theater.