nineteen

Maggie

Harry came home and told me everything that happened between him and Taylor. It's still hard living up to a perfect girl like her, but I think I'll manage. With a boyfriend that the world adores comes drama. Luckily for me, I'm a theater nerd. (Get it? Because Theater is called Drama? Haha... anyway)

I've got to have trust and faith in Harry and I do. I trust him with my whole heart. We may have only known each other for a few months, but he's the sweetest guy I've ever met and it's not an act either.

The first night he was home, we spent the whole night talking in my room. We stayed up until 3 A.M. just catching up on life. Harry went and slept in the guest room next to mine once we both got tired.

It's now the next morning. I'm the only one up in the house because it's all silent. There's usually noise coming from downstairs when I wake up, but I woke up particularly early today. 7 A.M. I decide to go to Harry's room and wake him up.

I open the door and poke my head in at first, just to make sure he was there. He was. He was sprawled out all over the queen sized bed in nothing but some boxers.

I can't help but smile at the sight and make my way over to him.

I crawl into bed next to him in the little space there was. He must've known it was me because he moved over and patted the spot beside him. I laugh and lay beside him.

"Morning, princess." I giggle.

"Morning." He mumbles rubbing his eyes before grabbing my arm and pulling me closer to him, then wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks.

"I did." I smile. "You look like you did as well."

"Mm-hm." He chuckles.

We lay there on silence for about 10 minutes, my fingers drawing shapes and spelling out random things on his bare chest.

"Let's go on our first real public outing!" Harry suggests.

I turn my head to meet his eyes. "For real?" I asked.

"As real as a heart attack." He jokes. "Unless... you're not ready for that yet."

"Oh, no I'm totally fine with it!" I tell him sitting up. "Where did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking we could go to StarBucks for some coffee and so we could chat, and then I could take you shopping or something like that?" He says, also sitting up.

"Sounds good to me!" I smile.

"You're fine if fans see you, right?" He asks grabbing my hand.

I think for a moment.

"I want people to know that you and Taylor aren't together, but I don't want people to know it's me. Does that make sense?" I ask.

"Perfect sense!" He smiles, leaning in to kiss me.

I'm so happy that he's here with me. That we get to spend quality one on one time. That he wants to show me off to the world, but wants to respect my privacy and wishes.

After I pull away from the kiss Harry just stares at me.

"What?" I giggle.

"You make me so happy." He smiles.

"Stooop." I blush.

"Genuinely, Maggie. You make me genuinely happy. Not many people have been able to do that." He tells me.

"Same here." I smile, pressing my hand to his cheek. "Let's start getting ready, yeah?" I ask. He nods, and I get up and head back to my room to put on makeup and clothes.