two

Ashlee

"Really!" I giggled, after telling Maggie her wild night at Ethan's. She got really drunk and started dancing on the tables, even started skinny dipping. Honestly, she was the life of the party.

"I can't believe I did that." Maggie groaned, placing her head on the table.

I smiled, rubbing her back gently. "Sorry, love. You were entertaining." I told her with a giggle.

"Shut up." She mumbled, sitting up. "What's for dinner?" She yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"I ordered pizza." I told her, placing the box on the table in front of her.

"How are you not hungover?" She whined, taking the box.

"Because I'm used to it. And, I didn't drink as much." I pointed out, smiling at her.

She mocked me, pulling a slice out of the box. "So, talk to me. What's happening today?"

"Well, I just planned on us staying home and watching movies." I told her, cleaning up the kitchen.

"Sounds fine." She nodded, pulling her hood up more to cover her eyes.

I laughed softly, handing her some sunglasses so the sun didn't hurt them. I knew how she would act.

I let her eat the pizza, before giving her a pill and some water so she could get rid of her headache. "Go take a nap." I told her, rubbing her back gently.

Maggie nodded, pulling her body off the chair and walking upstairs to our room.

I stayed downstairs, cleaning up, before watching a movie on Netflix, settling with The Kissing Booth since it was new and very adorable.

After it was over, I decided to go to bed since I had been up all day just cleaning the house. It was a thing I did when I was bored and had nothing to do.

I headed upstairs, laughing softly as soon as I saw that Maggie had fell asleep in my bed, her leg on the floor, half of her body on the edge of the bed.

I picked her up and dragged her to her bed, where I tucked her in and made sure she was good, before changing into my pajamas and heading to bed.

-

I groaned as soon as the sunlight hit my face, my body waking up. I wanted to sleep in more, but my body refused.

"Maggie! Maaaaaaggie!" My step brother called.

"Marcus, you need to be quiet!" Mum said down the hall, but she was louder than him.

"Sorry, Mom," Marcus said, before walking into our room. "Morning, Ashlee. Where's Maggie?"

"Just woke up. Check the loo." I told him, yawning.

Marcus nodded and headed to the bathroom to check on his sister.

I glanced at my phone, seeing that it was nine in the morning. I eternally groaned, placing my phone down, before getting out of bed and heading to the closet to find a new outfit for the day.

I grabbed a shirt that had Strong Female written on the front. I then grabbed some skinny jeans and black boots, pulling them on.

I walked over to my mirror, brushing out my tangles, before heading to the bathroom, waiting patiently outside.

Maggie walked out, a towel wrapped around her. "Morning." She smiled, walking to our room and closing the door behind her.

I entered the bathroom and brushed my teeth, before heading downstairs to greet my parents.