eleven

Louis

"Bye." I grinned, kissing Ashlee's lips again for the hundredth time since we woke up. She kept trying to leave, but I kept her from going by kissing her.

"I gotta go, Louis!" Ashlee laughed, finally pulling away. "I have rehearsal in a few hours. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, fine." I kissed her once more, before I let her walk away.

"Louis and Ashlee, sitting in a tree-"

"Shut up, Niall." Liam said, smiling. "Let him enjoy this. He has been single for so long."

"Aw! Louis' got a girl!" Zayn grinned, hugging me. "Congratulations, mate! Now we can go on double dates! or we could if I had a girlfriend..."

Zayn and Jessica broke up about two days ago over something totally stupid.

I laughed, pushing him away. "We aren't dating... yet." I said with a smile. "And neither are you!"

"Yet? So you will be?" Zayn smirked. "And I'm glad to be single!"

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, heading to the kitchen. I began to make breakfast for the lads, because it was around that time.

"Harry is still sleeping?" Niall asked, looking at the clock. "Its noon."

"Maybe he had a good night. Like Louis." Zayn winked.

"We didn't do anything! We only kissed and cuddled!" I defend, glaring. "Why do you care, anyway?"

"No reason. Just pointing things out the way I see them." He replied, heading to the living room.

I hummed sarcastically, going back to making eggs.

"He's awake!" I heard the boys cheer, making it known that Harry was awake.

Harry enters the kitchen. "Mornin', Lou. Eggs and toast again? Or you gonna make something else this time?" He joked.

"I'm making eggs and toast. For myself." I said, looking back at him. "Do you want waffles?"

Harry nodded, sitting at the island.

I put some waffles in and continued back to my breakfast. Once I was done, I went to my room with it to watch Netflix on my laptop.

Harry

Last night, after I dropped Maggie off at her house and came back to my own, as I was walking down the hallway, I heard giggling coming from Louis' room. But it was a girl. I stopped and listened for a minute. I couldn't make out who it was but it sounded a lot like Ashlee.

I quietly made my way to my room immediately pulling out my phone and checking the time. It was 1:30 A.M. I decided to text Maggie and see if Ashlee was over here or not.

Me: hi, lovely! I'm sorry to bother you, but is Ashlee there?

Mags<3: heyyy! You're not bothering me :) and no she's not. Is she at your place?

Me: I think so. I heard giggling coming from Louis' room XD

Mags<3: so I guess things are good with them...

Me: I hope so.... also I'm sorry that I kept you out so late!! I completely lost track of time!

Mags<3: it's alright, Haz! I had fun and my parents don't mind. They trust you :)

Me: well that's good to hear ;) you should get some rest! I'll see you tomorrow.... or today XD. Goodnight, mags <3