thirteen

(Its Eleanor's birthdayyyy!!! Yayyy)

______

Louis

"What?" I laughed, watching Ashlee's step brother do a weird dance called the 'Orange Justice'? I have no clue, but it sounded stupid and he looked like he was trying to put his limbs back together.

"Ignore him, he does it for attention." Ashlee smiled, wrapping her arm around my waist.

I smiled down at her, kissing her cheek. "Thank you for inviting me to your house party." I chuckled.

"It's more of a going away party for you and the lads. But house party it can be." She smiled at me, kissing my cheek.

The boys and I were leaving the next day to go on tour, we wouldn't be back for ten months. 

It was going to be very sad and lonely, but we would definitely have breaks and I would visit Ashlee every single break. I promised to text her when I could and video chat.

"I have a show in November. I don't know if you'll be able to make it. It runs all week. The 7th to the 14th." Ashlee told me.

"I should be home then." I nodded, rubbing her back. "Because Thanksgiving."

Ashlee nodded, kissing me gently, before we went back to visiting her family.

-

Harry

Maggie and I laid by the pool, our sunglasses on. She refused to talk about me leaving tomorrow. I know she was upset, but I couldn't control it. It wasn't my fault.

"Maggie, we must talk about it. If we don't, who knows what'll happen." I said softly, looking at her through my shades.

"Harry, you know I don't want to." Maggie said softly, her eyes closed as she tanned.

"Babe, look, I-"

"They have a theater in their house! How come we don't have one?!" Niall yelled, stepping outside.

"Because we pay less." Liam spoke, helping Maggie's dad flip burgers.

"Oh." Niall said, before going back inside.

"Hey, Harry, do you mind helping me with these?" Ashlee's mum asked from the patio.

"Oh, no problem." I stood and walked over, looking at the cupcakes. White and red and black. The band colors.

"They go inside, love." She smiled, patting my arm, before going inside herself with the trays.

I entered the air conditioned home, placing the trays on the island. "Mrs. Johnson? May I speak with you?" I asked, slowly turning to look at her.

"Of course, Harry. What's wrong, love?" She asked, placing her apron down, turning her attention to me.

"Maggie is really upset about me leaving and I have no idea what to do to make her happy." I told her quietly do none of the other lads could hear.

"Of course she is going to be upset. You two just met." She spoke, but pondered for a moment. "I think that right before you leave is when she will come to her senses. She does like you, that I know for sure. Maybe just give her some time?"

"I don't have much." I said with a small shrug. "I got tonight and that is it. I leave at four in the morning."

"Then I suggest that you spend it as much as possible with her. If she doesn't want to talk about it, then leave the topic alone." She said.