fifteen

Harry

"No, no, no. I said- hey! Get back here." I laughed, running down the hallway to catch Lux who stole my phone and began chatting to Maggie.

For a tiny girl with small legs, she sure can run.

I finally caught up to her, grabbing her and throwing her over my shoulder. "Gotcha." I laughed, heading back to the stage so I could finish rehearsal.

"Babe, I have to head to set. We're building today. I promise I'll text you tonight, if you're awake." Maggie said.

"Okay, love. I miss you." I said, giving her a smile.

"I miss you too. Bye. Bye, Lux." Maggie waved, before hanging up.

Lux ran off to join her mother, while I put my phone in my pocket.

"Okay, what song are we doing for sound check?" I asked the boys, joining them onstage while the crew moved around to get everything in the right order for the show.

"We start with You & I and then move onto Steal My Girl." Zayn replied, not looking up from his phone.

"Ooh. Who ya textin'?" Niall smirked, trying to look over Zayn's shoulder.

"No one." Zayn chuckled, hiding his phone in his pocket. "Let's get started, yeah?"

"Yeah." Liam chuckled, grabbing his microphone. He turned it on and tapped it a few times. "Testing, testing. One two three." His voice echoed through the stadium.

"All clear," Louis joined us onstage, smiling. "Time to start?"

"All clear for what?" I asked, grabbing my mic.

"I was talking to Preston about gettin' ready. We startin'?" He replied, grabbing his mic as well.

"Yeah." Zayn and Niall grabbed theirs and we started sound check, before we went in the dressing room for our hair and clothing.

"Those jeans looks super tight." Niall pointed out as he looked at my jeans.

"They're always tight, Niall." I glared playfully at Caroline, who laughed at me.

"You enjoy the pants, Harry, you pick them out yourself." She said.

"I know I do." I replied, putting them on, along with a Rolling Stones shirt that Maggie once wore.

"Have you spoken to Maggie today?" Louis asked as he laced up his VANS.

"Yeah. Not for long, though. Lux stole my phone." I chuckled, looking down at him. "You talk to Ashlee?"

"No, not really. She hasn't been on her phone lately. I think she's just focusing on her play and stuff." Louis shrugged, trying not to think much of it.

"Hey, no one knows of them. Not yet, at least. You're okay. She probably has some family issues or something. I'll talk to Maggie later on to find out." I assured.

Louis nodded and pulled on a white shirt, leaving the dressing room.

"How long till show time?" I asked one of the managers, fixing my hair a bit.

"Two hours." One replied.

I nodded my head, before leaving the dressing room, telling the boys I would be back.

I left the arena and went onto the tour bus, grabbing my bag and looking through it, trying to find what I needed. I smiled, pulling out a candle.

Before I had left, I asked Maggie to go to Bath and Body Works and find a candle that best fit her. She found this pine smell, almost outdoorsy type. It was amazing. Now, all I do is just light it up to remember her and feel like home. Maggie was my home.