seventeen

Ashlee

Harry is coming today. Maggie has no clue. I'm scared. Not for me. Not for Maggie. But for Harry.

Maggie never gets angry, but the few times that I've seen her like that it was bad.

She's the kind of person that keeps everything bottled up inside and when she breaks she breaks.

We're sitting in her room and she's been sobbing for hours.

"Maggie, love, why don't I do your makeup and fix your hair and make you feel all pretty, yeah?" I suggest knowing Harry could be here at any moment and she looks like a literal zombie.

She hesitates for a moment. "Why not." She shrugs.

I clap my hands and then jump up and drag her to her vanity.

Normally I would do something light and natural because Maggie has that natural beauty and doesn't need makeup, but today we're going all out. Well, her idea of all out.

Once I was finished I was amazed at how good she looked

Once I was finished I was amazed at how good she looked. Don't get me wrong, Maggie is always beautiful, but something about her today made her look better than a super model. An extra model. (Get the joke hehe)

"Now, let's find you a cute outfit!" I smile.

I give her some jean shorts, a red tank top, a denim jacket, and some plain white sneakers

She looked HOT! Like... THAT'S MY SISTER!

I give myself a pat on the back as Maggie looks at herself in the mirror causing her to smile.

All of the sudden, she turns to me and give me a big hug.

"What's this for?" I ask hugging her back.

"For being so incredible." She tells me, still hugging me. "Whenever I'm sad, you never fail to make me happy again. You're the only person I know who can do that, and..." she paused.

She was getting choked up.

"I love you." She continued.

"Awe, Mags..." I smile pulling out of the hug. "I love you too!"