Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Author's POV....

When Piyali woke up, it was 6 in the morning. Nick wasn't morning person so he's sleeping soundly. Piyali realized Nick's full arm was wrapped just below her breasts and his heavy leg was tangled with her own leg. Her eyes widened in fear and her body shivered with unknown sensations.

Piyali's eyes moved slowly to the Nick's bare back as he was sleeping on his stomach and his arm still draped securely over Piyali's stomach. She bit her lip nervously; then tried to remove his hand from her stomach.

After having tough 10 minutes of struggle, she finally succeeded in removing his hand and leg off of her body without breaking his sleep.

*****

Nick woke up at 8 am, eyes closed, hand searching other side of the bed but it was empty. He groaned in disappointment as she was already left because he woke up late.

"I brought your coffee. Ofo... you are still in bed. Get up fast." Piyali said putting down the tray on island.

He smiled brightly as he watched Piyali coming in and talking things in her sweet voice.

He immediately pulled her from back side and she gasped with sudden closeness of his bare chest against her back.

to be continued....

*Vote

*Comment &

*Share with your friends.

https://youtube.com/shorts/xgbJ81DKWR4?feature=share

*Kindly watch this YouTube link so that later on many of readers may complaint that Piyali is uneducated how she doesn't know the basics of human body and sex education. So I request you to watch this video and you can understand that my Piyali is really innocent girl and nobody can blame me for why she's innocent.*