Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Nick's POV

I did lot of survey on internet about Lakshadweep Islands before booking tickets and eventually I agreed with Piyali's decision.

We reached to Lakshadweep Islands; it was 2 am when we entered to our hotel suite. I was certainly happy and not regretting the decision of coming here because suite was much stunning to my expectations.

When I woke up it was 8 am as I checked in my mobile

When I woke up it was 8 am as I checked in my mobile. Warm Sunrays were peeping through window.

It was a lovely morning in Lakshadweep and my princess was still sleeping like a baby snuggling to my arm, my palm was dangerously close to her bosom that I was itching to invade its softness. I was immediately hardened below, I pulled away my hand quickly, she groaned and stirred, I patted her head lightly and she smiled in her sleep...she was sleeping soundly I guess she was tired after long journey we had.

*****

Piyali's POV

I woke up on very very large comfy bed, rubbing my bleary eyes my hand fell on empty side of the bed that's when I realized that my dear hubby is not on bed and I was alone there. My eyes popped open and I rolled out of the bed. I searched in bathroom and other rooms but he wasn't there.

Pacing out I dialled his phone number but his mobile rang in room itself. I felt suddenly so cold, I am not use to live alone and now I am in totally different place far away from my house. Where are you Nick? Please come back soon.

Why did he leave me without getting me up? At least he should have carried his mobile with him. I tried to breath in breath out to calm my freaking nerves but minute by minute my anxiety is killing me.

to be continued.....

Please do Vote, comment and share :-)