Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Nick's POV

Days are passing in jiff and I still have no idea what could be the rightful way to explain Husband-wife relationship and all those essential things comes with this relationship to my extra innocent wife.

I was pacing in my room thinking deeply about Piyali and there she enters in our room with Edward in her arms.

"He slept most of the day and see, now he doesn't want to sleep and only want to play with me." Piyali said putting Edward on her laps While Edward was busy in playing with her colourful bangles. He was giggling and yelling happily shaking his hands in joy; Piyali was touching his pink cheeks lovingly.

Indeed Edward was such a loving kid and his American features which he inherited from his father makes him look even more beautiful and charming. I brought him so many toys, chocolates everyday coming home from office but eventually I realized that he is more attached with Piyali and always wanted her company all for himself.

Edward has such a cute bubbly smile, pretty blue eyes, chubby pink cheeks and melodic baby voice; obviously he was irresistible kid so I can't blame Piyali if she is so fond of Edward. One baby got company of another baby, Yeah I am referring to my dear naïve wife if you wonder.

I was very happy seeing Piyali happy in the company of Anjali and Edward; it's been a week now since Anjali came to our house to spend some days with us and Edward had done some chant on my wife that she pays more attention towards that cute little chubby devil than her poor husband.

I had not even got proper kiss from my wife in this whole week because she sleeps late night as Edward kept her awake and play with her as if Piyali is his favourite toy.

I watched them playing on our bed happily. Sighing I took my blankets and went to sleep in living room.

to be continued....

😘 Please do Vote, Comment & Share 😘