Chapter 25

Chapter 25

"Piyali, will you please stop playing with me, I can't resist myself anymore, I need to get inside you very badly, now will you please stop your unnecessary question answer session." Nick said in frustrating tone as he raked his fingers through his hairs. His core was paining due to their earlier hot make out session and here she was totally oblivious of what effect she had on him.

"I don't understand, are you a ghost to get inside of me, you are talking nonsense. Wait let me check, are you not feeling well, should I call the doctor." Piyali said panicking as she checked his forehead with back of her palm which he pushed away, he was pissed off now.

"I am absolutely fine but why are you hell-bent to spoil my mood. I want to have sex with you, did you get it? Or should I need to explain it to you." His voice was raised this time, he lost his temper.

"Why are yelling at me. I am going to have your baby...." her eyes welled with tears, and lips trembled in fear.

"WHAT?" Nick was taken aback with her statement, his eyes widened in utter shock.

"Yes, I did watch and learn in my favourite TV serial ' Piya ka ghar'. Mitali got pregnant with Arjun's baby when they kissed about five times and until now we had kissed more than five times so sooner I will be pregnant and here you are getting angry on me." She said and let out a whimper, his eyes softened as he couldn't see her cry.

Oh no, this can't be true...Hell no.... She doesn't know anything about sex and how I am going to explain her now, Nick thought worriedly.

"Which means you know nothing about sex", he muttered in disappointment.

"Actually I know something related to sex." She mumbled softly.

"And what is that?" he asked raising his brow, dubious of her answer.

to be continued.....

😘 Please do Vote, Comment & Share 😘