Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Piyali was so engrossed in adoring her gown which she got from her dear husband, oblivious of what effect she had caused on Nick. Nick wanted to pin her to the bed right there and kiss the life out of her but refrained the thought, it can be done some other time. He scolded his horny mind.

"You will look gorgeous in this dress. Now go get ready."

After a while Nick was all set in his white tuxedo, he was waiting in living room for Piyali. She arrived after few minutes, looking extremely stunning more than he could ever imagine. He was mesmerized by her sight.

"Very nice dress Piyali. It's looking so pretty on you." Nick's mom admired Piyali.

"Thanks mama, its lovely dress." She responded smiling.

*****

"This is my beautiful wife Piyali and Piyali this is Vishal's cousin sister Mohini." Nick introduced them to each other.

"Oh hi Piyali, nice meeting you. Can I borrow your husband for one dance, you wouldn't mind right?" Mohini asked and grabbed Nick's hand pulling him at her side.

"Of course I would mind it. He's my husband and belongs to me only. So basically, he can't dance with you, please find someone else as your dance partner. Hope you don't mind my words, it's just a friendly suggestion." Piyali said possessively.

Mohini felt offended so she excused herself and vanished in the crowd.

to be continued....