Chapter 7

Chapter 7 

"Ok" she nodded her head slightly and waited for him to finish with his work.

"Done." He stated as he turned off his laptop.

"Actually.... I want to say sorry." Piyali muttered softly, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Sorry, for what?" Nick asked confused.

"Yesterday I was very tired so I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.

"No problem my dear wife. Are you planning to ditch your poor husband?" He asked playfully.

"No, why asked." She asked innocently, batting her eyelashes.

"Then you don't need to feel sorry, because we have many nights ahead to sleep together." He smirked.

Piyali blushed crimson and jogged out of the room.

*****

Nick was all set to jump in bed and make passionate love to his cute wife.

His blood rushing to his core as his vision darkened with sexy images of his body pressed against Piyali's hot figure. He couldn't hold back his desires anymore; tonight he will make sure to make her scream in intense pleasure.

She was laying on other side of the bed curling in ball and then he heard some sounds.
Is she ... crying?

He immediately went to her side and caressed her cheek.
"Piyali, why are you crying?
Tell me please. You are scaring me." He asked worriedly.

to be continued....