Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Piyali was watching tom and jerry cartoon, laughing and greening when Nick came in and sat beside her. He rested his one arm on her shoulder and pulled her closer, his other hand held her free hand as he played with her wedding ring. Piyali looked at him rested her head over his strong chest.

"You want to tell me something?" she asked as she muted the television.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you something."

"Tell me."

"Are you ready to our honeymoon?"

A wide smile spread across her beautiful lips and she gave him quick hug and pulled away.

"I had almost forgotten about our honeymoon but you remember; I am so excited Nick...." She beamed, "Can we go to Lakshadweep? I really want to go there."

Nick scoffed, "But I was planning to take you to Mauritius or Thailand"

"Nick, India is blessed with innumerable places of natural beauty then why spends huge money to travel abroad.

And trust me when I say Lakshadweep is such a wonderful place." She said enthusiastically.

"What is there in Lakshadweep? Come on babe you don't need to be worried about money, I want our honeymoon to be very special and memorable." Nick said caressing her soft pinkish cheek.

"I know, that's why I am telling you....we should really spend our honeymoon at Lakshadweep.

It is cluster of one lakh islands; Lakshadweep is all about love and romance. If you haven't realized that yet, then try looking at the constant love affair between the emerald beaches and the turquoise sea waters." She said dreamily as she spoke more and more about the city.

"You are saying as if you had already been there, had you?" He asked cocking his brows.

"Never....... I had read all this in one of magazines, may be two three years back. It was about incredible romantic honeymoon destinations in India and that time itself I determined that I will definitely go to Lakshadweep.

Though he was reluctant at first but now he was listening to her attentively. He knows very well, he will be happy as long as she is along with him. 

to be continued.....