Chapter 6

Chapter 6

He dipped his head into her soft black hairs and sniffed fresh aroma of her shampoo. She wriggles in his arms and he turned her abruptly, bringing her face to face.

"Let go of me. I have work in kitchen." She said wiggling in his arms.

"First gimme one kiss and I will let you go." Nick said looking straight in her honey brown eyes.

She smiled and tiptoed to kiss him on his cheeks,

"Hey, I want you to kiss me here, on my lips." 

"Ewwww, your mouth, it's smelling so bad." She said pinching her nose with her thumb and finger.

Nick stood baffled there, his grip loosened from her waist. Piyali got a chance to get off of his hold as she ran to the door.

"My dear hubby, always brush your teeth if you want me to kiss you." She chuckled playfully and ran downstairs.

He shook his head feeling embarrassed and went to finish his morning business.

*****

Nick was in his study room working on his laptop. Suddenly he heard rattling of the latch as Piyali walked inside.

"Hi" Piyali said showing her beautiful smile which makes his heart flutter erratically.
"Hii"
"Did I disturb you?" she asked nervously.
"No...not really." He said back. "I Will finish it soon, wait for me." 

to be continued....