Chapter 13

** This update is dedicated to  @2000shetty , @jaggu5888 and all the lovely readers who are enjoying this book right now. **

Chapter 13

"Of course I would mind it. He's my husband and belongs to me only. So basically, he can't dance with you, please find someone else as your dance partner. Hope you don't mind my words, it's just a friendly suggestion." Piyali said possessively.

Mohini felt offended so she excused herself and vanished in the crowd.

This is or sort of this he was expecting to happen but to his dismay it didn't actually happen.

When Mohini asked Piyali if she can take Nick for the dance; Piyali coolly granted her wish.

"Of course you can, why would I mind it. In fact he was asking me to dance with him but I refused. I am actually not so fan of dancing. So you both can enjoy with your dancing till then I will have fun with kids"

He gaped at her confounded as she already dumped him to dance with other woman.

It was actually a prank played by his best friends to make Piyali jealous for Nick but they got surprised when it didn't work on Piyali.

"You are holy lucky man dude, you have gotten jackpot. Your wife wasn't jealous at all which means you can flirt with any hot chick." Rakesh whistles and his other friends thumb up to Nick grinning slyly.

"Damn, my wife is so not possessive for me." Nick muttered under breath.

"You are upset?" Mohini asked observing his face as they were now dancing on the slow music. Nick was gazing around other happy couples who were dancing along with them.

"I can't believe this, why she is not possessive for me." Nick couldn't hide his disappointment anymore,

"It's ok Nick, it's not a big crime. Don't forget your marriage was arranged marriage not love marriage. She needs some time to feel your feelings ok..." Mohini consoled him. He nodded understanding her point.

Maybe I am overthinking.

Maybe she is innocent.

to be continued....