Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Do you know where is Mom?" Nick asked to Piyali when he came from office and couldn't see his mom in house.

"Mom is out with Sharmila Aunty. Actually Sharmila aunty had to visit the same dentist from which Mom had her root canal treatment in last month. Five minutes back you came, I got a call that they will eat in some restaurant so now I have to make dinner only for two of us."

Piyali answered and went to the kitchen to start making dinner, Nick loosened his tie and trailed behind her.

"Don't make dinner." Nick stated.

"Why?" she tilted her head and looked up him with confused eyes.

"I was thinking from days to take you for dinner out....so why not now...you go and change."

"Ohh that's nice. " She smiled radiantly and went to changing. After a while she got ready with blue and black combo saree, minimal make up she had and with her long silky hairs flowing on her right shoulder to her breast, SHE LOOKS HOT, Nick thought as drooling over her delicious curves.

His eyes darkened with lust,

"Come on let's go." She cheeped intertwining her hand with him, naïve as always she couldn't read his mind, in one swift motion Nick pushed her against the dining table pressing his lips tightly against her red lips, she gasped in shock and he shoved his tongue inside her caramel sweet mouth, her body trembled under his aggressive caresses on her exposed belly,

his tongue smoothly twirled along the hollows of her neck and she moaned unconsciously. He chuckled at her squeal & cupped her cheeks to place a tender kiss on her swollen lips that's when her eyes popped open and both were panting heavily.

He helped her to stand up on her feet and put her saree pallu back on her shoulders making her blush furiously.

"Please don't get mad...I messed up your lipstick and hairs" Nick said apologetically. She glared him and pushed him away, he stumbled back chuckling.

"Hey, what do I do? I can't resist myself from kissing your luscious lips."

She rolled her eyes dramatically and went to the mirror to clear the mess. She retouched her lipstick and brushed her hairs again, this time she went straight to the car and sat next to the driver seat, Nick smiled at her adorable angry face but didn't dare to comment. Quietly he sat on driver seat and raved the engine.

To be continued....