Chapter 35

Chapter 35

"You came early from office" Piyali asked closing the door behind.

"Yup", he said losing his neck tie.

"Get ready yourself, we are going to our farmhouse." Nick told her as he went to bathroom to freshen up.

"Farmhouse? But you never did tell me about it before." Piyali said handing him towel as he went out of the bathroom.

"Ofo you always ask so many questions. We visit that place only once in year and you would have eventually come to know about it. Now will you get ready?" He admonished pulling her cheek lightly then he took out his cloths from cupboard.

"Is mom also coming with us?" she probed putting on light blue saree in the changing room.

"No. She will come next time. She will be leaving to Kalpana auntie's home for few days while we will be spending few days at our farmhouse so pack your clothes and stuff you needed there."

"Ok. I am excited to see our farmhouse." She chipped happily.

"And I am excited to teach you some nice lessons." He smirked inwardly.
...............

It was evening when they reached to the farmhouse and Piyali was fast asleep resting her head over Nick's shoulder. Chauffeur carried their bags near to their house while Nick shook her lightly to wake her up.

"Is this the place we are going to stay? You own this beautiful mansion?" She said with spark in her eyes. He only nodded smiling.

 He only nodded smiling

"God, it's looking so beautiful from outside."

"You would love it more if you will see it's interior." He walked her towards the door and unlocked it with the key.

He was right, it's interior was breathtakingly awesome, she mentally said. She instantly fell in love with the house.

"Why don't we live here Nick? I mean this house is so big and awesome. Greenery outside is so amazing. I would love to live here forever." Piyali told dreamily.

"There are plenty of birds of rare kinds you would get to see here and waterfall is also there which we'll visit tomorrow.

But this place is far away from cities so there is no hospital, school, college, supermarkets, hotels nearby. Therefore people come to this place only in holidays or weekends." Said Nick.

"Ohh I see." She said with hint of sadness.

"I am hungry, do we have here something to eat?" Piyali asked as she felt like eating.

"Yes sweetheart, I never come here to stay without pre-arrangement of groceries and other food items. Open the fridge, you can get fruits for now till maid will prepare our dinner." Nick informed, "That side you will see the kitchen, and opposite is the bathroom." Piyali nodded and stride towards bathroom.

to be continued....

😘 The Ultimate scene is coming shortly 😉😉Hope You enjoyed reading this chapter. Please do Vote, Comment & Share 😘