Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Piyali was still in daze, she still could feel his hot lips on her lips. It was her life's first kiss and it oddly happened in kitchen area, who knows it would happen like that.

"Seems like someone is really happy today." Nick's mom teased Piyali when she caught her smiling to herself. Piyali's face flushed in embarrassment and she hugged her mother- in- law to hide her glowing face. Nick's mom smiled fondly as she patted her back lovingly.

****

Piyali was folding all the dried cloths and arranging them neatly into cupboard when Nick arrived in.

"We are going to my best friend Vishal's house. Today is his son's first birthday party." Nick informed Piyali.

"Really, I love parties, especially kid's parties." She beamed excitingly. "Help me with choosing saree for the party." She said as she started peeking for the sarees in the cupboard.

"Piyali..." Nick said.
"Yes..." she said still gazing at bunch of the sarees, indecisive to pick up one among them.

"I have brought something for you." Nick said as he showed one box and held it in front of her. Without wasting a minute she tore the packing and opened the box revealing most gorgeous maroon color gown.

"Wowwww, I always had wished to wear such gowns. Thank you hubby." She flop her arms around his neck and pecked on his cheek before pulling away. Heat crept to his cheeks though it was very short kiss. 

to be continued....