Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"You talk non-stop.
Give me one kiss." Nick said tilting her chin up.

"Shut up Nick." She said feeling shy at his bold demand.

"See...Mom is not here, also I have brushed my teeth well, so you have no choice but to kiss me, I am not gonna leave you, come on baby kiss me." he so badly wanted to do it himself but he resisted that thought.

"let go off me, this is not right place to do such things." she argued. 

"Kiss me Piyali...Now." his tone was demanding. She squirmed in his hold.

"Are you crazy? Mom will come anytime here." She tried to push him away as she kept her hands on his chest.

"Alright, so be it in other way then." Saying he captured her plump lips with his and kissed her intently. Licking on her lower lip, he bit it lightly. When he finally pulled away, she stared him agape.

He smirked as he looked at her swollen lips. He leaned to kiss her again but stopped as he heard footsteps nearing to the kitchen. His hands left it's hold on her waist and he turned away.

"Good morning Mom." He greeted his mom kissing her cheek.

"Morning baby." His mom said ruffling his hairs. "Did you have breakfast ?" 

"Yes mom, it was so delicious, taste is still lingering on my tongue." He said glancing at Piyali ( stealthily, of course).  Piyali blushed red as tomato.

to be continued....