[Yoongi] - Trick

You were at home doing your assignments since its Saturday and you don't have any other things to do. Your parents are also out to buy something.

You were currently doing your math homework, this subject always makes your head explode. You were trying your best to solve the correct answer.

You felt your phone vibrate on the side of the study table. You glanced at it and saw your boyfriend sent a message.

You rolled your eyes and continued doing your work, until another buzz was felt but you didn't pay attention.

"Sorry but I need to finish this." You said as you shutter down your phone.

.

Minutes later and you are still not done with your assignment. You let out a sigh and closed your book. You already gave up, your math assignment was too hard.

You decided to get a snack from the kitchen so that maybe it can freshen up your mind. You opened the knob and was surprised when you saw a pair feet in front of you.

You lifted your head and saw your boyfriend standing in front of you with his mouth into a frown. You knew he was mad.

You smiled at him and hugged him, burying your face on his chest. "Bae, I'm sorry, Ived been busy with my assignments." You said looking up to him.

"You could've just replied." He said. "Eym soweeey." You said in his chest which caused him to giggle.

He hugged you back and carried you with your legs around his waist. "You must be hungry." You nod and dropped you.

"I'll make something for you." He said and went downstairs. You followed him while holding his hand. "What will you make?" You Ipasked him.

"Hmm.... Japchae would be alright." He replied as you nodded sitting on the chair. "Did you finish your homework already?"

"Not yet." You sighed staring at his back. "Don't stress yourself okay." You hummed in response. "Young girl, answer me."

"Okay, dad." You teased as he glared at me. "What? You act like my dad." You giggled.

.

You were now cleaning the dishes, while Yoongi was cleaning the table. "Do you need help?" You Shook your head. "I can do this."

He snaked his arms on my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder. "Ahh, Yoongi." You whined as he kissed your cheeks.

"I will miss this." He said and closed his eyes. You turned around and stared at his face. "You don't have to miss this, you can come here and backhug me every time you want."

He giggled as he hugged me. "I'm gonna miss you so much." He said burying his head on the crook of my neck.

"Oh come on don't be like that you'll come back in two months." You cupped his cheeks. He suddenly pulled you and slammed his lips into yours.

He was closing his eyes while you rolled your eyes, you knew that it was one of his tricks, but as soon as he cupped your nape and pulled you closer, you closed your eyes and kissed him back.

The kiss lasted long and as you both pulled out you were panting like crazy. You seen a smirk plaster on his face as you smacked his shoulder many times.

"You idiot! How come you always get to trick me?" You continued to smack. "'Cause I'm a genius." He said doing a peace sign.

I chuckled at him and kissed his cheek.

"You're my genius."