[Namjoon] - Try

I opened my chemistry book and started to study for our upcoming quiz next Friday. I know it's still next week but I have to get ready, I don't wanna fail.

"Close your book and eat, bookworm." Jess, my best friend says making me look at her. "She's right Y/N noona."

I looked at Jungkook who was eating a sandwich. "Unlike you I have to study for the quiz." They both busted out laughing.

These guys are destined to be together. "Are you kidding me? That's next week." Jess said still laughing her ass off.

"I have to study. Stop bugging me." I said bringing the book up to my face. "You and Namjoon are really a good match."

I sighed in frustration, hearing his name. "Can you both just shut up?" Both of their eyes went wide at my sudden words.

"Speaking of the devil." Taehyung, who just arrived at the table pointed at Namjoon who was coming towards our table.

I sighed once again. My friends are so freaking annoying and now this. How am I gonna study now?

Namjoon stopped in front of our table with a box of chocolate in his hands. "Hi Y/N, I bought you these."

He reached it out but I just stared at it before I looked at him. "Namjoon, please stop doing this. I already told you, I just wanna be friends with you."

I said leaving the canteen and went to my assigned classroom. Classes will start soon anyway. I plugged in my earphones and started to study.

That was a bit rude.

"I'm just making things clear for him. And I already told him millions of times."

But at least you should've told him nicely.

"Then he'll really not listen."

That's because he's not willing to give up on you.

"You too brain? Can you please just shut up and concentrate on studying?" I sighed leaning back on my chair.

"Look, who's guilty." I looked at door and saw the 3 of them leaning against the door frame. I let out an awkward laugh.

"No I'm not." They went inside and I started to pretend to read the book. "Really? Then why is your book the other way around?" Taehyung points out making me turn it.

They laughed at me as I gave them a sigh. "You like him." Jess says making me look at her. "What?"

I asked her. "I said you like him."

Okay, I had it. These three are so annoying.

"Guys just please shut up! I don't like him and I never will. He's just a nerd, and I will never like a guy like him!" Their eyes were not on me. Their attention were not on me.

I looked at where they were staring and saw Namjoon at the door, with the same box of chocolate in his hands. Oh no.

He dropped it on the floor, running away before I could approach him. "Nice going bookworm." Jungkook says making me sigh.

My feet automatically ran, and my eyes looked for him. But he was nowhere to be seen. I stopped in the school gym, panting.

"Shit." I cursed, kicking on a basketball. The bell rang, making me press my lips in a thin line, doubting if I should look for him or go back.

I sighed and made my way to the classroom. I'm gonna regret this.

.

"What are you gonna do about Namjoon?" Jess asks me once again making me press my face on the table. "Please."

I pleaded making her giggle. "But just for your information, he was a great guy. I mean no matter how much you've thrown him away he still came back and didn't give up on you. I think he deserves your heart."

She says making me sigh. I think I was pretty harsh on him, he deserves to be with someone good.

"Hey don't overthink about it. I'll be going it's already 6:38, my mom's gonna kill me." She kissed my cheek before leaving the library. "Bye." I mumbled.

I should really say sorry. I am the bad guy in this story. He was kind to me and I can't believe I said those harsh words.

I exhaled before getting up. I arranged my books and placed them inside my bag. I headed out and went towards Namjoon's house.

I know his house because we made a project about a year ago. But the thing that I hate about his street is that there aren't many street lights which makes it a bit scary.

Namjoon deserves an apology and it's your fault that you have to experience this.

I slowly walked towards the dark street. And a minute later I can hear footsteps behind, and whenever I would walk quick so will the person behind me.

My heart was literally beating fast. So I stopped in my tracks and inhaled, closing my eyes before I turned around.

I opened them slowly, seeing a familiar face, I exhaled my breath that I was holding. "Gosh... Thank God." I panted.

"Namjoon, you scared me." I said but he didn't react. Oh yeah. I exhaled one more time before I reached out for his hand but before I could hold it, he stepped away.

He continued to walk, leaving me in that spot. "Wait, Namjoon. I have to tell you something." I ran to him but damn he walks fast.

"Namjoon wa—" I stumbled on my own foot making my knee get in contact with the rough concrete. And I was wearing a skirt, nice.

"Shit." I said staring at my now bleeding knee. "Really?" I groaned, but then stopped when I saw him in front of me observing my knee.

He was really handsome at his spot. The dim light was totally it. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around my waist before he picked me up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he looked at me. Is it just me or he looks really handsome without his glasses.

"I'm gonna take you home and clean your wound." He says making me nod slowly. Is this really Namjoon? I didn't know he would be able to carry me.

He walked slowly, gripping onto my body tightly making sure that I will not fall. I few turns, we reached his house.

He took me to his room and placed me on his bed, before he went to the bathroom. His room changed. The last time I saw it, his room was in the color blue, but now it's kinda peach.

He came back with a first-aid kit on his hand. He dabbed a cloth on the wound to remove the blood. He looked so focused on treating the wound.

It didn't take him long to treat the wound. When he was done, he cleaned the things that he used to treat me.

I can't stand this silence no more. "Namjoon, I just wanna sa—"

"It's okay. At least you honestly said your feelings." He said walking to the bathroom, but I grabbed his wrist.

"No it's not. You were really kind to me and you never gave up on me so I'm really sorry for what I said." I stood up, staring at him.

"And I...would like to give it a try." I shyly said looking down. "What?" He asked. "You know you and me. I would like to—"

I stopped when I saw his bright smile. "What?" I asked him and he just kissed my forehead. "You look really cute when you pout."

I furrowed my brows and realized that I was pouting. I quickly pressed my lips in a thin line, before cursing myself eternally.

He walked towards the bathroom. "Wait, what about you?" I asked him, making him jerk his head backwards. "Of course I would like to give it a try."