[Jimin] - Tired

"Come on Y/N. I know you're excuses, you have used them many times already!" Ms. Jeong slams her hand on the table as the classroom gets quiet.

"Ms. Jeong, it's true my grandmo—"

"Stop it already!" She yells. "I don't wanna hear any of your excuses once again. You'll be doing an extra project."

"Ms. Jeong I—"

"Go back to your seat before I suspend you." She warns me. I went back to my seat my classmates already stifling their laughs.

"Okay, open your textbooks on page 87."

.

"Look who got an extra project." Hana walked towards me with her arms crossed and with her sassy face.

"What do you want?" I ask her as she looked at her friends behind her.

"Nothing. Anybody told you you're boyfriend only dated you 'cause he pitied you?" My blood boiled as I stood up.

"You have crossed the line." I pointed at her. "Oh, so what does that mean?" She asks with her bitchy tone.

"I'm gonna kill—" She chuckles before grabbing my hair. "You killing me? More like me killing you." She said before kicking my stomach.

It made me crouch down. "Try to threaten me again and you'll not only recieve that." She whispers before walking away with her friends.

.

"Look, is that Jimin's girlfriend?" I was walking home and heard some girls talk.

"Yeah, I guess that's her." The other one replied. "She so ugly."

"Jimin's better off with Seulgi." I made a deep sigh and walked faster.

Something from above dropped on my face. That's when I realized that it was raining. I placed my bag above my head to prevent me feom getting wet, but it's still no use.

I was running as the rain geta harder and harder. My body then came in contact with the hard concrete.

"Shit." I stood up and started to walk again feeling the pain in my right leg.

.

I arrived at our house, wet from the rain. I twisted the knob and went inside.

I slowly walked inside. "Jagi!" He cheered but stopped when he saw my state.

"You didn't bring an umbrella again." He smiles approaching me with a towel.

He tossed it on my head and started to dry my hair. "Next time bring you're umbrella. You never know if it'll rain."

I stayed quiet standing in front of him. "I'll cook soup, I know you'll get a fever after this." He then noticed how quiet I am.

"It's okay I'm not mad." He says. I hugged his torso and let my tears fall. He patted my back and noticed my heavy breathing.

"Why are you crying?" He held both of my shoulders and pulled me away from the hug examining my face.

I smiled. "I just h—had a bad day." I blurt out. "What happened?" He asks running his fingers through my hair. "I'm tired." I cried once again leaning my head to his chest.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up." He leads me to our room and passed me some dry clothes. "Change. I'll be back." He said before closing the door.

I sighed and went to the bathroom to change.

.

"You really had a bad day huh." He hugs me. "I'm just tired." I mumble in his chest.

"Then sleep." He says as I wrap my arm on his waist. "Don't leave me okay?"

"I would never." He kisses my forehead. "Just rest."

"I can't sleep." I looked above him. "I'm hungry." He chuckles and sat up.

"There's soup in the kitchen, let's go." He drags me out of bed. "That wil be—achoo!" I sneezed making him look at me.

"See, your fever is coming." He chuckles.