[Jimin] - Clinic

-Highschool AU-

"I'm expecting improvements Y/N. Remember your our best player in running." Mr. Son, my coach, reminded me. He says that like 40 times a day.

"Yes Mr. Son." He nodded and left. I sighed and went to my locker to get my water. Going from my locker I can feel someone following me.

I didn't dare to look behind, but I did walk fast. Not long after the person touched my shoulder and I yelled my lungs out.

"Min Y/N its me.." I looked at the person and saw that it was just Jimin. My best friend. I started to smack his arm.

"Yah! Yah! Stop!" He tried to stop me but I didn't budge. "You freaking...." I trailed off.

"What? Freaking what?!" He teased as I smirked. "Oh..don't let me say it Jimin." I smirked more as he still had a brave face.

He smirked. "Chicken." 'Oh no he didnt' "At least I'm not a shortie." His face changed and started chasing me.

"Ahahahha!!" I laughed while running which caused me to weaken. My running phase slwed down and my feet suddenly tripped on something causing me to fall on my knees.

I sat up and felt a pain in my knee as I looked at it, blood was already coming out of the small wound.

"Are you okay?" Jimin ran towards me and kneeled down to examine the wound. "I'm fine its just a scratch." I smiled.

But before I could stand up he throwed me over his arms carrrying me in bridal-style. My heart fluttered as soon as he did that.

I were in love with the sight, his slightly sweaty body, his wet hair, his glistening eyes, but I knew this was wrong.

I am his best friend, and only will be his best friend, there's gonna be nothing more than that. I can't be in love with him, I just can't.

Later on we arrived at the clinic of the school. He placed me on the bed with him catching his breath. "Are you okay?" I said and caressed his back as he crouched to his knees.

"I'm not important, you're important." I blushed at his sentence. "What happened here?" We both looked at the direction where the voice came from and saw Nurse Sam.

"She tripped and got her knee scratched." Jimin explained as I sat on the bed. "Let me see that." She said as she examined my knee.

"Its not that big so there's no worry, let me just put some ointment and bandage then were done." She explained as I nodded.

Nurse Sam started to put the ointment as I slightly wince in pain. She started to put bandage on it while I can see Jimin staring at her.

"Done! Now if you will excuse me I have some business matters to attend to." We both nodded as she went out of the room.

Awkward silence filled the room as I looked down the floor.

"Are you okay now?" He asked as he broke the silence. I simply nodded and the awkwardness was starting to spread in the room again.

I felt suffocated and tried to stand up but Jimin held my hand and let me sat on the bed.

"Y/N..." He said still holding my hand as I stared at him. "I-I......Ithinkilikeyou." He said quickly making me confused.

"W-what?" He rolled his eyes and held my cheeks pulling me towards his face, now we were like centimeters away from each other.

"I...like you." He said before kissing me gently with a little bit of passion. I returned the kiss as I held on his side and tilting my head to the side.

He pulled away and looked at me with the sweetest smile he had making me melt in my place.

"I know we're in a shitty place for me to confess, but I really can't wait to taste your lips, I waited like since birth to do this."

He said making me laugh as he did too. All I know is that my best friend confessed and the feelings are mutual.