[Jungkook] - Violent

"You have gotten better from the past weeks so all you need is to take your vitamins and get back here next week for your last check up." I said as my patient thanked me and got out of the clinic.

"That's the last one doc." Sooah, one of my assistant nurse told me as I nodded. I went out of the room and went to my office.

I checked the time and it was 4:30, that means 30 more minutes till I check my other patients.

I called my other assistant to remind me for later, i dialed his number and he immediately picked up. "Yes Doctor Kim?" He answered.

"Kang Binsoo what are you doing?" I asked as I knew he was panicking on the other line. "Nothing Doc." I just chuckled at his cute answer.

"I just want you to remind me later at 5:00." I said as he cleared his throat. "Yes Doc, I will." He replied as I nodded.

"Give me some of that ramen later." I said as i ended the call, I chuckled lightly and later on the sofa since there is no bed in my office. My eyelids closed as I took a short nap.

Not long after a vibration disturbed my nap as I groaned in annoyance, I answered the call. "This better be good Binsoo, I still have 20 minutes!" I exclaimed.

"Uh... Doc, there is a VVIP that wants to see you." I groaned as I knew who it was. "Tell him to wait his ass up, cause he's dead."

I got out of my office and slammed the door. I quickly went into to nurse station. As I was going down the stairs I peeked on the nurse station and saw him waving his hand while wearing a bright smile on his face.

'Get ready cause that smile will soon fade.' I thought and went towards him without stopping. He soon realized my face and ran away, but I was too fast to catch his shirt.

I laughed at his face seeing his scared expression. "You stupid d**k didn't I told you not to disturb me while I sleep?" He nervously smiled.

"Uh...sis, lower your voice cau-"

"I know what I'm doing and just fucking speak!" I said once again and he closed his eyes in fear. "Okay, okay." He said as let him go.

"Is it not okay to say hello to my baby girl?" He patted my head as I gritted my teeth. "Then why did you call me at this time?"

"I didn't, he did." He pointed to Binsoo as I chuckled. "Oh come on Taehyung, I know Binsoo wouldn't call me if you didn't threat him." He nervously chuckled as gave him a look.

"Okay, let's get back to you, what are you doing here?" I crossed my arms. He awkwardly scratched his nape. "Ah baby, uh" I rolled my eyes.

"What, Jungkook, Jungkook's admitted in the hospital because he broke his arm?" I said as he nodded slowly. "What is wrong with that dude."

"What's his room number?" I asked Binsoo as he search through the computer. "Room 238." I nodded and looked at my watch.

"I have 15 more minutes, and if I take long go to that room." I ordered and he nodded. "Let's go freak." I grabbed his arm. "No need to be harsh sis."

We got into the elevator and stopped on the 4th floor where Jungkook's room was, we search for the room number.

As I found the door with a '238' on it, I twisted the door knob to see Jungkook laying on bed with his arm covered with a cast.

"Okay Jungkook, this is not normal." I said as I went towards him crossed arms. "You didn't even say hi."

"I didn't even know why the fuck you end up here, again." I blurted out as he sigh. "At practice, I wa-"

"You were doing a handstand with one arm and then your arm broke." I completed his sentence which made him gulp.

"You used that excuse for more than five times already." I whined as he chuckled. "Your so cute every time you whine."

"Oh really, wait I have a fact for you, did you know its not normal FOR A PERSON TO BE IN A HOSPITAL ONCE A MONTH!" I yelled with all my might.

"Woah sis calm down." Taehgung patted my back as I sigh still gritting my teeth. "Why don't you go and buy some snacks, oppa." I made a cute face as he nodded and got out of the room.

"Finally." Jungkook sighed as I furrowed my brows. "Jungkook, you have to stop breaking your bones and just live a strong life okay?"

He chuckled. "I am strong, its just that..." He trailed off "You what?" He sat up from the bed and motioned me to come closer.

I did as what I told and before anything could happen, he suddenly kissed my forehead. I just widened my eyes in the situation.

He pulled out and smiled at me. "I just can't be calm without seeing you everyday, that's why I make these excuses just to see you." I blushed at his statement.

"Hyung knows about it." He whispered and I sighed. "Jungkook you shouldn't have pretended that you were sick, you can just visit me here."

"I know but, I know you're busy too so I thought maybe being sick would grab your attention." He explained as I chuckled.

"Y/N-ah..." I looked at him, as he stared at me.

"I-I love you."