[Hoseok] - Mistake

I can hear the heavy footsteps that came inside the house, as I already new it was my boyfriend.

"Hoseok-ah." I called out as I caught his drunk figure that was about to fall on the floor. "You have been drinking again, you need to stop."

He pushed me making him stumble, he looked at me like a mad person. "You...don't tell me...what to do!" He shouted making me wince.

"I-I was ju-" before I could even finish my sentence his hand came in contact with my cheek that made me fall on the floor.

I touched my bottom lip and I could feel blood coming out. "Y-you..." He points to me.

"... I really don't know why I accepted you..." As I heard it, I new what was next. "... There as so many supportive girls out there, and I think they will be more suitable as my girlfriend..."

"...you're...you're just a mistake." He lastly said and made his way towards our room upstairs, knocking out the picture frame that was on a small table.

I sat there staring at the ground.

I knew this day will come, I knew that one day he'll say that I was just a mistake.

My eyes slowly went their way towards the frame that broke into pieces, glasses scattered everywhere. Tears were at the rim of my eyes making its way down to my cheeks.

I stood up weakly and made my way towards the broken glass. I picked it up one by one making scratches and wounds on my palm.

.

I stared at his sleeping figure while tears were still dropping on my face. "Bye... Hoseok-ah."

[3rd Person POV]

The man shifted, tossed and turned around the bed, feeling the empty space beside him. He slowly opened his eyes and saw no one beside him.

'Maybe she's downstairs' He thought but he wondered why he was still wearing his clothes from last night.

He made his way to the stairs and as his eyes went downstairs he saw the broken pieces of glass on the floor.

He rushed down and stared at the glass that were scattered on the floor there were even dry blood on one of the glass. "What the hell happened." He mumbled.

His eyes went to a yellow paper that was neatly folded on top of the coffee table, he made his way towards it and opened the paper.

His eyes got teary as his mouth opened slightly.

Dear Hoseok,

     Everything we had shared will surely be a good memory to me, even our first date, first kiss, first shopping together, first everything. I know you don't remember anything that happened last night, but I'll let you process everything, but I just want you to know that I'm not going back.

      My older brother in US wants me to help in the business everything has been very busy. Hoseok, I love you, you know that, but I guess you dont feel the same. Im just a mistake right? I wish you could find your supportive girlfriend someday. Bye.

Sincerely yours,
Y/N

All the things that happened last night was remembered by Hoseok. He knelt down and sobbed softly with his hands on his face. "I-I was drunk..."

"Y/N I was fvcking drunk!" He said and slammed his hands on the table, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Shit." He said and rushed to the bedroom to get his phone.

He quickly searched for Y/N's number and dialed it. 26 calls has passed but Y/N still didn't answer and yet he didn't give up.

After 2 more calls, it was answered. "Hello, Y/N, Y/N?" He said hoping she would reply. "Hello who is this?" The foreign language rang through the phone.

"This is Hoseok where is Y/N? Who are you?"

"Oh are you his boyfriend? Hoseok? Uh, I'm his brother and Y/N is very busy with work here so maybe c-"

"Hello?"

"I'm telling you this one more time..."

"Y/N, I'm sorry, I was drunk an-"

"...I'm not coming back...okay! I'm not coming back to you, you already said I was a mistake! So I'm letting you go."

"I was drunk! Y/N please listen!" Hoseok still fought with her.

"Im sorry, bye Hoseok." And that's it, that's how the call ended and so was their relationship. The boy sat on the cold floor, too weak to stand up.

He knew he should've stopped drinking, he knew he gave Y/N a hard but yet he didn't stop. He leaned his back on the bed as he cried once again.

"Your not a mistake...Your a blessing."