[Jimin] - Wifi Password

[Based on a true story.I'm changing the
character as Jimin and you.]

"Y/N open the door." I heard a shout through my bedroom door as I shuffled on my bed. I ignored the door and tried to fall asleep again, but he knocks on the door again.

"Y/N!" I groaned and go out of the bed. I forcefully opened the door and kicked his leg. "Yah! What are you yelling in here early in the morning?!" I yelled in my half open eyes.

I saw him jumping holding his leg. I slightly smirked at the view. "You know its not really necessary to kick me right?" He said finally standing up.

"Then tell me what the fuck you want." I demanded. He walked past me and went to my room. I sighed and closed the door.

I saw him laying on my bed hugging me pillow. "Yah Park Jimin, what do you think your doing?" He glanced at me and then closed his eyes.

I ignored him and sat on my bean bag. "You wanna go out today." He asks as I shook my head. "Nah, I'm not in the mood bro."

"Come on, for your bestest friend in the world." He gave me a cute face. I stared at him confusingly. "Huh?" I said as he frowned.

"If you don't want to go out then well just stay here." He said sitting up. "Can you cook me breakfast, I'm gonna take a shower."

"What! No way sis." He denied as I sent him a glare. "Okay, okay. What do you wanna eat my beautiful buddy?" I scoffed.

"The usual." I lastly said before going inside the bathroom door.

I took all of my clothes and went inside the shower. I felt relaxed feeling the running water through my body. I applied shampoo on my hair, and soap on my body.

It was 10 minutes since I was inside the bathroom. I changed into my clothes and walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around my hair.

I went downstairs to check on Jimin. I went to the kitchen and saw him making sandwich.

"That looks yummy." I approached him and snatched one sandwich. I went to the refregirator to get some juice, and went to the couch.

"Park Jimin, lets play a game." I said and pulled out my phone that was inside my pocket. He ran towards me and sat on the opposite side of the couch.

I quickly finished my sandwich and opened my phone. I opened an online mobile game and logged in.

"Are we playing that game?" I nodded but soon he frowns. "What's the Wifi password?" He stares at me. "I thought you know." I asked.

"Its not 'hellnopjm'." He said as I nodded in realization. "Oh right, I changed it last time." My attention went back to my phone as I concentrated on the things that kept popping on my screen.

"Kiss me." I said and clicked the screen fast due to the opponents attacks, my brows frown at the attacks that hit me.

Jimin went quiet. I don't know why, but when I was about to look at him, I felt something soft on my lips. That's when realization hit me, Jimin was kissing me.

I felt my heartbeat increase, my phone even fell due to the sudden action.

He pulled away and looked at my shock expression. I lightly pushed him away and blinked many times.

"What did you just do? 'Kiss Me' was the WiFi password."