[Jungkook] - Prank

Request #1
by: Weird_BTS_Girl

I stopped in front of the door and knocked waiting for someone to respond. The bags that were on my hand, were getting heavier every second.

I knocked on the door once more as nobody responded to my first one.

I swear if nobody's gonna op—

"Oh hi Y/N." A tall boy greets me as he looked down at the bags. "Do you need help with that?" He points at the bags as I rolled.

"No Tae, I got it." I sarcastically said as he shrugged. "Okay." He said as he turned his heel. "Wait! You're really gonna leave me with this bags?" I said as he shrugged once more making me sigh.

"Who's that—oh hi Y/N. Tae why didn't you help her?" The other boy pushed Taehyung away. "Thanks hobi." He took the bags and proceeded inside.

"She said she's got it." Taehyung defended, caressing his shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his and patted his head. "Don't you know anything about sarcasm?" He shrugged as I chuckled at him.

But a sight caught my attention.

"Don't tell me you guys are watching porn again?" I placed my hand on my waist as four pair of eyes looked back at me. They huddled up in the sofa, looking at something.

"We're not!" Namjoon defended as they all looked away from me. "They're gonna prank Jungkook, except for me." My eyes widened.

"Are you guys fools? Do you know what you'll get if you'll prank him? Death." I seriously said.

That guy is not a joke, pull a prank on him and he will surely get back at you, with a lot worse. Jungkook and I were bestfriends since elementary and I loved to prank him but one day he got enough of my pranks and threw a bucket of green paint on me.

I was like the freaking Shrek.

Hobi chuckled as he went to us. "He's been pranking us this whole week and this is the only day we can get back at him." I sighed.

Well, I think it's fair.

We walked to the couch where the others were and they were looking at a man who was scratching his body. He was literally crying whilst scratching his arm. Poor man.

"This will be awesome." Yoongi said as he stifled his laughter.

"Please don't tell him." Jin blurted out, looking at me.

No, wait.

"Got that itching powder?" Namjoon asked. "Of course." Jimin gave a small bottle of red powder to Namjoon with an evil smile.

Don't tell me—

"We're gonna put this all over Jungkook's shirt and he will be scratching his body in no time." I lightly gasped at the boys idea.

"Don't you think that it's a bit mean?" I said. "Y/N, his pranks were worse than this, he won't be mad trust me." Jimin assured as I raised a brow.

I highly doubt that.

I just crossed my arms as they got a  shirt and placed some of the red powder on it, not forgetting to let out their evil chuckles.

"Where's Kook anyway?" I silently asked Taehyung that was still beside me. "He's at the gym." He said and as if on cue the front door opened revealing a sweaty Jungkook.

His towel hung onto his neck as his gym back was strapped on his shoulder. But that biceps though and that black shirt that hugged his body. I swear he looks like a meal right now.

"Y/N you're here!" He said as he cutey hopped towards me but I put my hand up signaling him to stop. "I know, I'm sweaty but can you at least give me a little hug?" He pouted and my heart skipped a beat.

Damn you Jeon Jungkook.

"Not until you shower." I demanded pointing upstairs as he sighed in defeat. "Fine." He answered as he run up the stairs to his room.

"Now for the prank." Jin said as he laughed. He neatly folded the shirt as they all went to his room and of course I followed them.

They all sat on his bed as I stood by the door. Gosh, I can't believe I'm letting them kill themselves.

And as soon as the sound of the water stopped they all tried to act like nothing is bad is gonna happen. Taehyung who said wasn't part of the plan was now stifling his laughter and so did the others.

Soon Jungkook went out of the bathroom with basketball shorts and a naked top. Does this boy not know what shirts are for?

He was shocked at the presence of seven people in his room, I mean who wouldn't be be. He was drying his hair as he looked weirdly at all of us.

"What are all of you doing here?" He said as he approached his closet. "Jungkook we bought you a shirt." He turned his back at Jimin who was holding the shirt.

"Hyung, that is weird you don't buy me shirts." He said as Jimin nudged Namjoon for help. "You're really gonna reject your hyung now? We spent money for that." Namjoon defended as Jungkook's eyes landed on mine.

"Okay, since I know Y/N will tell me if you guys are pulling a prank." He put the towel down and grabbed the shirt from Jimin. He wore it and looked at the guys.

"Now what?" He asked as they all swallowed their laughs. "It looks good. Now we're gonna go downstairs and...eat."

They simultaneously ran one by one out of his room except for me. I was worried.

He trusted me. I'm dead.

"Y/N something wrong?" Jungkook said as he started to scratch his shoulder. Oh no, it's starting.

"Um..." I blurted out, not knowing what to say. He started to scratch his back and his chest. "Is it me or is this shirt so itchy?" I slowly covered my mouth as he started to scratch more aggressively.

No, I can't take it.

"They placed itching powder all over that shirt." I said as I approached him. "What!" He immediately removed the shirt and groaned.

"They're dead." He yelled as I scattered all the things in his room to find an anti-itch cream or any kind of cream.

This is such a bad idea.

I pulled out a cream out of his night stand and poured some on Jungkook's itchy skin. I spread it all over his back and chest and I couldn't help but blush at that moment.

I actually touched his upper body, which I had never done before.

Keep it together Y/N.

"Is it working?" I asked him as he was still scratching. "It's so itchy." I panicked and searched for another thing that might soothe the itchiness.

I pulled a random shirt in his closet and went to the bathroom, putting it on cold water before going back to him. "So much better." He said as he sat on the ground.

I sighed in relief as he stopped scratching. "Thank God." I breathed out as he lightly chuckled. "So you were a part of this?" He said as I quickly shook my head.

"No, I'm no—"

I was cut off by his lips that he suddenly pressed to mine. My eyes went wide as I was caught off guard.

He pulled out with a smile on his face. "Is my bestie/bully back?" He said as I was still trying to get a hold of what the heck just happened.

"I would rather like it if you become my girlfriend." I lightly gasped at his words and glared at him in realization. "Is this a prank?" I said as he chuckled.

He suddenly held my shoulders, pulling me close to him as I became stiff in his touch. "Would I do this..."

He said as he collided our lips again, but this time I kissed him back and relaxed as he touched my cheek.

He pulled out and stared at me. "...if this is a prank?"