[Seokjin] - Job

My eyes opened as I heard the alarm go off. I reached my hand out and tapped the alarm clock that was on the side table.

He shifted on my side as he groaned. "What time is it?" I smiled before kissing his forehead. "You can continue sleeping." I said before hoping off the bed.

"Where are you going?" He says sitting up. I went back to him and pushed him, making him lay down on the soft mattress.

"I'm gonna go somewhere okay? I'll be back soon. Now you get back to sleep." I kissed his forehead once again, making him whine.

"I can't sleep without you." He pouts making me giggle. I kissed his lips before going inside the bathroom.

.

"What? He doesn't know about your part-time jobs?" I sighed. "I just don't want to him to find out. He's a billionaire, and he'll scold me because of that. ." Lisa crossed her arms.

"That's the question Y/N, why are you doing these part-time jobs, when your boyfriend's a billionaire?" I chuckled at her question, standing up.

I shrugged before coming towards the counter. "I just don't wanna be useless. I know he's rich and everything but I can't just let him feed me."

She nods understanding my feelings. I looked outside staring at the people passing by, until I saw this really familiar figure.

I stared at the figure for awhile. But soon my eyes went wide as I crouched down on the counter. "Lisa!" I whisper-yell waving my hand to gain her attention.

She looked at me and crouched down. "What?" I held her shoulder. "He's coming here. Please don't tell him I'm here." She nodded and stood up exactly as the bell rang.

"Good morning sir, what coffee do you wanna have today?" Lisa says making me gulp. "Hmm... Maybe I'll jusy have a cappuccino." Lisa nods and went at the coffee machine to make his coffee.

My heart was beating so fast that it was like gonna come out of my chest. She didn't take long to make the coffee and went back to the counter.

"Here's your coffee sir, please enjoy." I silently sighed hoping that he'll get out of the shop, but he didn't.

"Is Y/N here?" Lisa stiffened at his sudden question. She kicked me lightly with his feet before smiling at him. "Sorry sir but there's no Y/N here."

He let out a chuckle. "Don't hide her. If you still want this job." I widened my eyes and quickly stood up. I can't let my friend be fired because of me.

I closed my eyes and balled my fists. "There you are hun." I looked at him as he drank his coffee with a smirk on his face. "I was just looking for you."

I glared at him before approaching his side. "Why do you have that face?" He points out. I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside.

"Are you happy? Are you happy that you found out about my job?" He chuckled and places his hands inside his pockets. "More like mad."

He looks at me with his deadly glare. I suddenly started to feel nervous. "Why didn't you tell me about this?" I lowered my head.

He held my chin up making me look at him. "Answer me." I gulped, looking at his eyes. "I just don't want you to waste all your money on me. I thought that finding a job could help me earn and help me buy my own needs." His face softened.

He cupped my cheeks before lowering his head. "How many times do I have to tell you that you don't need to work? I can provide everything you need."

I avoided his stare. "That's the point, you give me everything and I give you nothing." I sadly smiled as he caressed my cheek.

"You giving me nothing? Y/N, you give me love. You give me love that makes me want to wake up every day, love that makes my heart beat fast, love that makes me happy. So don't you dare say that you're giving me nothing." I slightly smile at his words.

He smiled back as I slightly punched his side. He held his side and cried in pain. I chuckled and crossed my arms. "I didn't even punched you hard."

He sat on the hard concrete while continued to cry in pain. I chuckled and held his hand helping me stand up.

As soon as he was on his feet he hugged me suddenly. "Love you." He whispered kissing my temple. I held his arm that was on my shoulders and kissed his right cheek. "Love you too Jinnie."

"Anyways, how did you found out about my job?" He chuckles. "I ordered Taehyung to follow you every day." I widened my eyes. "What?"