[Yoongi] - Lollipop

"Y/N, you’re joining us later?" Jihoon asked me as I focused on my book. "Nah, I got homework." He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"What a kill joy." I looked at him and gave him a tired look. "Come on, I don't care if my parents were one of the most honored gang leaders here, I'm different okay. You can have my brother if you want."

"What is it baby sis?" Jimin wrapped his arm around my neck making me choke. "Y-yah, oppa..." He laughed at removed his arm.

"Join them Y/N, spend time with them and not with your books." I frowned and arranged my books. "Oppa I'm not gonna beat someone's ass off just because you said so."

.

[3rd Person POV]

"So is your sister coming?" Taehyung asked leaning on his motorcycle. "Nope, she said she's gonna spend time with her books."

Yoongi smiled slightly. "She's different, I like her."

"What!" All in the group yelled in unison. "Hyung, you can't have feelings for my sister." As he said that Yoongi slightly punched his arm.

"I don't have feelings for her, I just said she's different from all of you. Even though being a gang member is in your blood, she still likes to be herself."

The boys nodded, but they can't hide their sheepish smiles. "Are you sure hyung?" Namjoon teased as Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Oppa! Oppa!" They heard a faint yell as their attention went to it. There she was waving her hand grabbing the attention of her older brother.

Not long after they saw her running towards them. Yoongi's heart started to beat fast but he tried his best not to make his face red.

"Oppa, mom said she has chores for you, and after you finish it you can come back here at school." Jimin groaned as he heard the news.

"Aww come on." Jimin whined but soon left leaving Y/N with the boys. "Uh, I think my mom is missing me, I gotta go." Jungkook said rushing outside school.

"I haven't fed my dog yet." Hoseok followed. "I gotta break something, bye." Namjoon waved goodbye. "I burnt my kitchen, gotta go fix it." He waved with a smile. Yoongi and Y/N both looked at the man that was left as he did the same.

"Uh...I gotta...uhh...whatever." He shrugged and started his motorcycle leaving them both alone. "Dorks." Yoongi mumbled as he leaned on the bench.

Y/N was still standing with books on her hand, but Yoongi didn't care at all. He was too shy to speak to her.

He pulled out a box of cigarette and grabbed his lighter to calm his body down. Y/N saw what he was doing and before he could light up the cigarette, she smacked it away from his hands.

"What the..." Yoongi stared at the cigarette that was now on the floor. "You're too young to use that, and if I were you, I'd stop." The female frowned but the male didn't care.

He took another cigarette and placed it in his mouth. Y/N quickly grabbed the lighter and the box of cigarette. "Didn't I told you you're too young to use this." She removed the cigarette that was on the man's mouth.

She placed it in her bag and took out something. "Here, if you want to calm down you can eat this." The female pointed out a lollipop on his face.

"Really, lollipop?" He raised a brow. "Just eat it." The male grabbed it and opened the wrapper and savoured the minty flavor of the candy.

"Not bad." He said. "You know..." She sat on the bench, beside him. "...Jimin did that once, he tried smoking but I caught him doing it. I said to him that you can't have a cigarette because you're too young. I was like 10 by that time." The male chuckled.

"Then I gave him my lollipop, and then from that day on, he never and ever will try smoking. The end." She smiled remembering the times she had with her brother.

"So I hope this time you'll stop too." She stood up and faced to him.

"I'll give you lollipop everyday if you'll stop."