[Jimin] - Fake

"Then there was this time when I got home late, I was surprised when he showed me a plate of steak. I mean some boyfriends would not even do that."

Lisa crossed her arms. While the others giggled. "You have a really nice boyfriend." Chaeyoung compliments.

We were having this kind of gathering. Me and my highschool friends to talk about life, and other things. But I didn't thought that they'd be talking about their boyfriends.

"Mine is really sexy." Jennie suddenly blurts out making the other girls go 'ooh'.

"He would always lead me to our room. Then trap me between him and the wall and then..." She made smooching sounds making the others chuckle.

I was just left disgusted. It was the most disgusting thing someone has shared.

"How about you Y/N? Do you have a boyfriend?" I got tensed. I don't have any boyfriend and I don't want to ruin my reputation either.

"Uh... I... I do... Have a boyfriend, yeah of course I have."

"Okay, so can you share something about your relationship?" Jennie asks.

"Uh... He has pretty eyes and has an... Angelic smile. He is taller than me and he also cooks for me." I said while scratching my nape.

"That's it? Did you guys did 'it' already?" Chaeyoung smirks while I gulped down.

"Uh...well. Uh...yeah?" They all stared at me before yelling in frustration.

"What the heck? You promised not to give your virginity to anyone." Lisa says.

"Uh...he's my boyfriend. So why not?" I shrugged and they nodded. "You have a point."

"Did you hear that there's gonna be a wedding?" Chaeyoung changed the topic.

I wiped my sweat and leaned on my seat. That was a close one. Good thing I'm a good liar.

"That's right! Ms. Hong's wedding. I heard we're all invited." Lisa says while flipping her hair.

"Hey Y/N why don't you bring your boyfriend at Ms. Hong's wedding since we haven't seen him?"

My eyes went wide. "M-my boyfriend?" Chaeyoung nods. "Yeah, it's going to be fun!" They cheered.

'Oh fuck. Now where am I gonna find a boyfriend?'

.

"Come on please help me." I pleaded but she crossed her arms. "It's not my fault I lied to them."

"Please the wedding is next week." She sighs and went near the counter. "Y/N I don't know anyone who can be your fake boyfriend."

The bell of the shop rings and I turned to greet the costumer, but my body atopped as I stared at the beautiful creature in front of me.

Have my eyes decieved me?

"Hey, can I order a latté?" He says while scrolling through his phone. "Y-yes sir."

I said before tapping Jisoo's shoulder. "It's Jimin. The Park Jimin." She looked at him and her eyes too went wide.

"Oh My Gosh, he's perfect. He should be your fake boyfriend." I covered her mouth as she yelled her sentence.

"Just shut up." I said and went to the coffee machine to make his latté.

I heard the bell of the shop ring again. I turned my head and saw Chaeyoung, Jennie and Lisa coming towards the counter.

I gulped down and looked at the coffee that I'm making. They can't see me I haven't found my fake boyfriend yet.

"Jisoo is Y/N here?" I widened my eyes. "Yep, she's making coffee back there." I sighed. I'm dead.

The coffee was already done so I had no choice but to get out there, so I did.

As soon as I got into the counter, they all simultaneously called my name. "Y/N!"

I smiled at them and eyed Jimin's table. He was still on his phone.

"So since we are really excited to see who your boyfriend is we went here to see him. Is he here by any chance?" My breath hitched.

"We really can't wait to see him at the wedding."

They asked as I quickly shook my head. "No...he's at w-work."

They sighed in frustration. "Well then maybe you have his photo. If you have a real boyfriend then maybe you have taken his photos right?"

I nervously smiled and nodded. Why do I keep pulling myself deeper and deeper into this mess?

"So where is he?" I then nervously held my phone inside my pocket. My sweat was already falling down.

I gripped on my phone and planned to say the truth.

"I—"

"Hey babe, I'm sorry I am late. I got into a bit of traffic." All our heads turned onto the man infront of us.

"Babe?"