[Jimin] - Move On Pt. 2

"Now you're smiling like an idiot." She chuckled once more making me look down in embarrassment.

"Cute." I heard her mumble making me look up at her.

"Please drink some coffee." She pointed at the cups on the coffee table. "I just made you coffee since you couldn't decide." She let out a soft giggle.

I missed that.

The giggles, chuckles that I used to hear everyday.

I got one of the cup and gave it to her which she accepted and I got the other one and drank it slowly.

"So what were you doing outside in this cold weather?" Her question made me choke on my drink. "Slow down." She patted me back.

"Since when did you become this tense?"

Since you invited me inside your house.

"I was just...um...you know hahaha." My statement made her raise a brow. "You weren't spying on me were you?"

Her question made my heart beat in fear.

I can't tell her that I am spying on her. She would definitely hate me.

"Hey, I'm just kidding. Loosen up a bit." She laughed as she drank her coffee. I awkwardly laughed with her, still feeling tensed.

"But seriously, it's really nice to see you again." She smiled which made my heart beat again, but this time with joy.

"How are you?"

Her question made me think.

How am I doing?

"I'm fine." I looked down at the cup and traced the cup. "That's nice to hear." I sighed.

"I heard you are working in a coffee shop." She asked. "Uh yeah, just thought of something that might help me, you know, gather myself." She slowly nodded, pressing her lips in a thin line.

"Well, I hope you did. I bet you already have someone new." She said teasingly but it made me froze as I realized.

Does she have one?

"Do you have...someone new." I felt like walking down a plank when I said those words.

She coughed a bit, looking at her cup.

Her next word made my heart shatter into more tiny pieces that I know, will be hard picking up again.

"Yeah."

I didn't know what to say, to act, to feel.

Well I wanna know if she moved on and now that I have the answer, it's killing me all over again.

"He's a really smart guy, he's clumsy sometimes but I can deal with it." She smiled as she looked at her cup.

She looks so...in love.

"He's also really fluent in English so it's really hard to say something behind his back."

That's right, she used to curse at me and talk behind my back in that foreign language whenever I piss her off. She is really smart.

"He's working as a producer and composer at an entertainment company." She looked up at me.

"How about you? Tell me about your girlfriend." She said as I gulped down my saliva, trying hard to cover my tears.

"I'm home." We heard someone say at the door and there I saw the guy. He was tall, he had glasses on which really made him look smart and he looked cool in his coat.

She went to him and helped him take off his coat. "Joon I want you to meet someone." She dragged the guy towards the me.

"Namjoon this is Jimin, Jimin, Namjoon." He smiled at me and reached out his hand which I awkwardly took.

"Hi, Y/N told me so much about you." He smiled.

He even has dimples.

Y/N loves guys with dimples.

"It was nice meeting you but I have to rest. It was a really long day." He said before looking at her. "I have to go upstairs now baby, have fun." He kissed her forehead as he went upstairs.

Wow, she's been okay. Without me. She already moved on.

"Y/N I need to go." I said before I charged towards the door. "Wait, you didn't finish your coffee." I ignored her statement and opened the door, getting out of the house.

"Jimin wait." She said once more but it made my heart shatter more. "Jimin." She held my wrist stopping me in my tracks.

I slowly looked back at her and couldn't help but let a tear escape.

"I'm happy that you're happy. That you're with someone who you love. I'm happy that you've already moved on, because all these months Y/N, I haven't forgot about you." I felt shivers down my spine as the cold wind kissed my wet cheek.

"I just couldn't. So everyday after my shift, I always stay at that tree and wait for you to come home just to know that okay. I still love you, but now that you're already with someone new, I know it's already too late."

I removed her hand that grasped my wrist.

"You've moved on, it's time for me to do the same."